Recent GPA?

Lasza said:
Glad I am not alone. I made 1.0 on my very last quarter before i left RIT. Really, I have terrible quarter I ever have. Not finish few classes. But will planning attend other school, anyway.

whoaaa Lasza -- too much partying and women qq :naughty: :lol:

Ermm...I can't quite remember my GPA I had in high school -- been over 14 years since I graduated from HS. :Oops: Perhaps about 2.9. I never liked a lot of classes they offered. The only couple of classes I really excelled in were english and print shop.

Altho I graduated last year, i graduated with a 2.95!! I did poorly fom 9th to 11th, but then my senior year i had a 3.6 and a 4.0 *shrugs* I was so close to a 3.0 :(

my last college grade was 3.4 :) did good.. and study hard wanted the company to see that i am getting good grades in college.. and Wal-Mart will pay for college tution if i get 3.0 and up :)

[aheming] my GPA was

I just graduated last summer from high school and my GPA at the end of my senior year was 4.25, i *THINK*. I didnt really remember since i was in rush of getting OUT of high school but I know for sure it was well above 4.0. :) Two AP classes boosted my GPA so ;) :)

I graduated from high school with a gpa of 3.9 on unweighted scale, but I don't know what my weighted scale gpa was. I did much more badly in college though and ended up with a gpa like 3.0.

kuifje75 said:
I graduated from high school with a gpa of 3.9 on unweighted scale, but I don't know what my weighted scale gpa was. I did much more badly in college though and ended up with a gpa like 3.0.
3.9? I find that hard to believe!

Deaf258 said:
I teach high school and I have never heard or seen a gpa higher than 4.25

...well I added "i think" because i wasn't completly sure ;-) It could be little lower than that but like i did mention- I do know it is above 4.0 so [shrug] if you want to press to know the precise GPA, i could take a dive into the piles of papers and look around for my transcript... ;)

gnarlydorkette said:
...well I added "i think" because i wasn't completly sure ;-) It could be little lower than that but like i did mention- I do know it is above 4.0 so [shrug] if you want to press to know the precise GPA, i could take a dive into the piles of papers and look around for my transcript... ;)

if you are a DORK, I guess there is no reason to doubt that you have a 4.25 GPA. But do remember, the GPA is merely a number which do not measures one's potential.

Deaf258 said:
I teach high school and I have never heard or seen a gpa higher than 4.25

:smash: Umm there is a 5.0 scale when its being weighted in with AP courses... it does exist :wave:

If you take a AP course.. your gpa will go up to 5.0...

Honors would be 4.5 Max

and so on... Thats one main reasons why Pass/Fail option exists for some high schoolers that are forced to take regular classes so the regular system wouldn't drag down their GPA

I myself have had friends that have took AP courses and I have attended 2 different high schools and they both had AP courses and honor courses... I'm pretty postitve that all schools in chicago area do this system. And it looks like some california schools do this system too...

Back