Real Effects of smoking pot

Umm, that's not my song.

i dont think its bad. unless you do it all the time- then you'll get stupid. You should check out the movie "Super High Me". Its hilarious and somewhat informative.

Pot has different effects on different people. there are some people shouldnt smoke it because it makes them really paranoid or do stupid things. And you shouldn't drink or get drunk after smoking pot. Also it depends on the weed. Also i dont think kids, or people under 18 should try it, because their minds are still growing. if that makes any sense.

I've done some of my best paintings and written some of my best philosophy papers while high. For me, it opens up my mind more. I only do it once every two-three months now.

I doubt that anyone has been sentenced to 30 to life for marujuana possession.

But you are correct....the statement you made regarding the law was in error.

Perhaps, you should learn that not everyone go by the law and the sentence can be 30 years upon the judge's decision.

Judge overrules the law.

i dont think its bad. unless you do it all the time- then you'll get stupid. You should check out the movie "Super High Me". Its hilarious and somewhat informative.

Pot has different effects on different people. there are some people shouldnt smoke it because it makes them really paranoid or do stupid things. And you shouldn't drink or get drunk after smoking pot. Also it depends on the weed. Also i dont think kids, or people under 18 should try it, because their minds are still growing. if that makes any sense.

I've done some of my best paintings and written some of my best philosophy papers while high. For me, it opens up my mind more. I only do it once every two-three months now.

I agree the most what you said. It depends on people and what kind of weeds they individually use, etc.

Getting high helps people open the mind much more esp on arts, music, or such alike; that I agree. Yet odd enough, I knew a deaf friend, who was very good at drawings, said that pot didn't help him at all. hmm So it depends on the individuals like you said.

At one point as a college student I drank two-three beers while writing essays and found it very helpful. Also I played basketball great while in hang-over (the next day after drinking) for three weekends straight. It helped thaw my muscles up playing great b-ball so did other two teammates too... interesting.

Perhaps, you should learn that not everyone go by the law and the sentence can be 30 years upon the judge's decision.

Judge overrules the law.

A judge can't sentence to more than the maximum. Just face the fact that you are wrong on this.

A judge can't sentence to more than the maximum. Just face the fact that you are wrong on this.

You're right. I disagree with his post either. I never hear of 30 years. Do you know how many years sentence?

I agree the most what you said. It depends on people and what kind of weeds they individually use, etc.

Getting high helps people open the mind much more esp on arts, music, or such alike; that I agree. Yet odd enough, I knew a deaf friend, who was very good at drawings, said that pot didn't help him at all. hmm So it depends on the individuals like you said.

At one point as a college student I drank two-three beers while writing essays and found it very helpful. Also I played basketball great while in hang-over (the next day after drinking) for three weekends straight. It helped thaw my muscles up playing great b-ball so did other two teammates too... interesting.

That's true. I agree with Amy either. I am good at drawing, painting, jewelry making and cooking while I was high. But I don't like to use glue on stuff while high. It will cause inhale more high. It depend on painting kind. If you're painting on the wall. It's very strong smell. It will make you more HIGH.

Some people with high and doing with mechanic and repair on vehicles. It does help them. It's normal way. They like to play sports while high.

Some people are dumb and heavier on drugs. It's not good on activities. They rather to be lazy and sit down. It's lack of motivate on activities. Do you know what I meaning?

Anyone got a bowl for a brotha?

It was my birthday yesterday and I regret not getting to light up for it.

Anyone got a bowl for a brotha?

It was my birthday yesterday and I regret not getting to light up for it.

Happy Birthday!!!! You're older than me! :P LoL My birthday is next Friday. You and I are Libra/Rooster!!!! You know Libra/Rooster's attitude are cockiness, bossiness, show off, boastfulness and other. You and I are into cockfighting. :giggle:

:smoking: puff puff and pass

LOL. I'm older than you? What a bummer.

Libra is the scales of balance by the way, not roosters.

LOL. I'm older than you? What a bummer.

Libra is the scales of balance by the way, not roosters.

I don't care about ages which is older or younger. Are you 27 years old? I read your other post.

Yeah I'm 27.

Old fart already. Next year will be 10 years out of high school.

Absolutley. These particular "convicts" are the very reason that we experience such an overcrowding in our prisons. :roll:

nodding, what a bunch waste of $$!

Just think how much they spent on it for years and years... must be some billions, already. I would call it a very ignorance (stupid) of them old fart lawmakers. :roll:

If marj dealers get busted, I probably agree to have them jailed for few years or less due to the tax reasons. But for jailing the smokers or buyers, I say nah!

:smoking: puff puff and pass

Back