Real Effects of smoking pot

Which is why I wish I could qualify for medicinal marijuana. I have chronic anxiety and depression but I've never bothered to get treatment. I would rather smoke pot and the effects help me to mellow out and concentrate more on my thoughts and the world around me.

Same here. Nothing like listening to Strangefolk or Pink Floyd while stoned and trying to pick apart the vibrations from the music, note-by-note. I've been so high that I literally felt like I was flying in space. I did have a bad experience once where I took more hits than I usually take and it felt like the high would never end, like it was permanent. At first it was nice but then I seriously wanted it to end.

Almost. You are referring to hemp, which is related to marijuana but cannot be smoked and lacks the THC of marijuana. It is illegal because in the early 20th century, Companies like Dow Chemical worked to get hemp and marijuana banned.

Same here. I can't understand why when I was pothead and it make me depress. It's a drug street not medical marijuana. You know Hemp with lotion, shampoo, tanning lotion, hemp cord for necklaces are still selling in my hometown. They didn't ban it yet.

I love to making a hemp as macrame jewelry. I am very skill on jewelry.

I saw your last post about hemp cereal. I never try. I tried to eat a brownies with weed. It's very delicious. I tried to drink a green tea with hemp in it.

I wish in America is Marijuana Legalize. The political view is Green Party. The America do favor Democratic and Republican. I don't know if Democratic can have Marijuana legalize.

GWB do not support Marijuana legalize. But he is support for Medical Marijuana. I can say Marijuana is same with Alcohol and cigarette legal. It's not fair!

Marijuana is a natural. I hate to see if hemp cords ban. I will be PISS off. I has been making hemp jewelry for 11 years now.

Same here. I can't understand why when I was pothead and it make me depress. It's a drug street not medical marijuana. You know Hemp with lotion, shampoo, tanning lotion, hemp cord for necklaces are still selling in my hometown. They didn't ban it yet.

I love to making a hemp as macrame jewelry. I am very skill on jewelry.

I saw your last post about hemp cereal. I never try. I tried to eat a brownies with weed. It's very delicious. I tried to drink a green tea with hemp in it.

I wish in America is Marijuana Legalize. The political view is Green Party. The America do favor Democratic and Republican. I don't know if Democratic can have Marijuana legalize.

GWB do not support Marijuana legalize. But he is support for Medical Marijuana. I can say Marijuana is same with Alcohol and cigarette legal. It's not fair!

Marijuana is a natural. I hate to see if hemp cords ban. I will be PISS off. I has been making hemp jewelry for 11 years now.

The part of the plant that is used in making rope, cords for jewelry, lotions, etc. is not the same part that is smoked. You can't get high off the part of the plant used to make these products.

The part of the plant that is used in making rope, cords for jewelry, lotions, etc. is not the same part that is smoked. You can't get high off the part of the plant used to make these products.

Yeah that is true.

And smoking pot making people depressed? How? I never felt depressed on it. I just can't afford to smoke it all the time with schooling and a full-time job. There's too much at stake.

Yeah that is true.

And smoking pot making people depressed? How? I never felt depressed on it. I just can't afford to smoke it all the time with schooling and a full-time job. There's too much at stake.

There is no evidence that smoking pot CAUSES depression.

Jillo, That's true. Lotions, hemp plants make for rope, jewelry and other can't get high. You're right.

Brad, I can't afford to buy marijuana bag either. It's expensive. I am focus on schooling, my own business and save the money for a new house.

Jillo, That's true. Lotions, hemp plants make for rope, jewelry and other can't get high. You're right.

Brad, I can't afford to buy marijuana bag either. It's expensive. I am focus on schooling, my own business and save the money for a new house.

If it were legalized, it would be like walking into a store to buy a 6 pack of beer or a pack of cigarettes. Easily and likely cheaper.

hemp was used to make the worlds best paper, if they legalise hemp growing for paper production it would send Du-point (chemical company) out of business. They are one of largest chemical company of its kind, so much power and clout, like oil firms, they wont allow this change.

It's not like they'll have a choice. If this country ever gets around to electing people who believe in such a thing, the corporations will have little choice.

This is what keeps Republicans in power. Corporations like them because the GOP knows how to roll over and play dead on command. To be fair, Democrats have done it often as well.

There is no evidence that smoking pot CAUSES depression.

no proofs, true.

But it's the people, they start to think of something and become depressed. Pot can help ampifly your feelings or make you trip hard.

It truly depends on people.

I would know cause I've been smoking for 10 years and still am today.

no proofs, true.

But it's the people, they start to think of something and become depressed. Pot can help ampifly your feelings or make you trip hard.

It truly depends on people.

I would know cause I've been smoking for 10 years and still am today.

Yes, the pot can exacerbate a condition that is already there, such as depression. So can alcohol, situations, and many other medications. That doesn't mean that it was caused by the substance. Chances are much, much greater that the substance was used to self medicate a disorder that was already present.

They should be free, I mean, I get grass shavings for free for my garden, why can't i get weed for free?

They should be free, I mean, I get grass shavings for free for my garden, why can't i get weed for free?

If you have your own growing weed plants in your garden. You would get bust by helicopter police or the SWAT task force will get in your house and remove the plants.

That what I read the newspapers. It's common to everyone with marijuana dealing and growing their own plants. They got arrest and went to prison up to 3 years.

I know it's not fair to alcohol, cigarette and cigars are legal in America. Everyone got battle to make Marijuana Legalize. I wish it's legal like Holland's Coffee shop.

The Meth, Cocaine, Crack, Heroin, ecstasy and other control substance are illegal for selling. Because these are bad effects and misbehave than Marijuana.

I am not saying you're go to jail. I just telling you that all.

Meth, Coke (Cocaine and Crack, same thing), Heroin, X are uncontrolled substance

Weed is the ONLY controlled substance and it is legal to grow in ONLY ONE STATE.

Meth, Coke (Cocaine and Crack, same thing), Heroin, X are uncontrolled substance

Weed is the ONLY controlled substance and it is legal to grow in ONLY ONE STATE.

You said only one state? Where? is in California?

If you mean medicinal marijuana, even the Federal government refuses to recognize any state that that legalizes it.

Back