Real Effects of smoking pot

Once you reach a certain level, you won't get any higher. You will just end up with less weed!:giggle:

But seriously, there is no risk of overdose.

True, depends on how much THC concentrated into the plant.

True, depends on how much THC concentrated into the plant.

The more THC concentration, the less you smoke to achieve a high. That's why there is no risk of overdose.

Overdose usually occurs when a person has built up a physical tolerance for a drug, and they have to take increasingly larger amounts to achieve the same high.

The more THC concentration, the less you smoke to achieve a high. That's why there is no risk of overdose.

Overdose usually occurs when a person has built up a physical tolerance for a drug, and they have to take increasingly larger amounts to achieve the same high.

I guess I put it together in wrong terms. I just remembered that my best friend told me that you can't go any higher when you smoke pot, there is a limit depending how much THC concentration is in the product.

I guess I put it together in wrong terms. I just remembered that my best friend told me that you can't go any higher when you smoke pot, there is a limit depending how much THC concentration is in the product.

Okay, got it now. I misunderstood you. Sorry.

Wish I didn't miss this thread :lol:

Reason why I smoke the pot are because it help with my depression and anexity, also help me to eat more. Also it change my mood into dumb friendly which I'd happy to be. Also I mostly prefer to social with friends and smoking the pot over the alcohol because alcohol cause my friends going to the bathroom to puke, the drama, etc. Pot never cause my friends to puke or any drama. Also I am starting to loathe the alcohol because it always make me hangover when I wake up at the morning. Pots cause hangover on me? Never!

Also I've notice the marijuana does teach me the peace and feel related to the mother of earth. Also the marijuana feature so MANY of health benefits, many of foods can be made from marijuana, even the clothes, and soaps, the oils. The pothead people are very friendly and openly minded, also peacefully, but too bad, illegalize the marijuana give the potheads a different picture, there are many stuff that we've missed since the marijuana being illegal.

Wish I didn't miss this thread :lol:

Reason why I smoke the pot are because it help with my depression and anexity, also help me to eat more. Also it change my mood into dumb friendly which I'd happy to be. Also I mostly prefer to social with friends and smoking the pot over the alcohol because alcohol cause my friends going to the bathroom to puke, the drama, etc. Pot never cause my friends to puke or any drama. Also I am starting to loathe the alcohol because it always make me hangover when I wake up at the morning. Pots cause hangover on me? Never!

Also I've notice the marijuana does teach me the peace and feel related to the mother of earth. Also the marijuana feature so MANY of health benefits, many of foods can be made from marijuana, even the clothes, and soaps, the oils. The pothead people are very friendly and openly minded, also peacefully, but too bad, illegalize the marijuana give the potheads a different picture, there are many stuff that we've missed since the marijuana being illegal.

Wow, that's a great post you made!

I noticed many of the potheads tend to be friendly when I met them in California. I had brownies with pot in it and it tastes good and I got a bit buzzed, ha ha.

Wow, that's a great post you made!

I noticed many of the potheads tend to be friendly when I met them in California. I had brownies with pot in it and it tastes good and I got a bit buzzed, ha ha.

:ty: You are so lucky to try that, I never tried that and are scare of making one because I don't want to waste my sweeties :lol:

Reason why I smoke the pot are because it help with my depression and anexity, also help me to eat more. Also it change my mood into dumb friendly which I'd happy to be.

Which is why I wish I could qualify for medicinal marijuana. I have chronic anxiety and depression but I've never bothered to get treatment. I would rather smoke pot and the effects help me to mellow out and concentrate more on my thoughts and the world around me.

Also I've notice the marijuana does teach me the peace and feel related to the mother of earth.

Same here. Nothing like listening to Strangefolk or Pink Floyd while stoned and trying to pick apart the vibrations from the music, note-by-note. I've been so high that I literally felt like I was flying in space. I did have a bad experience once where I took more hits than I usually take and it felt like the high would never end, like it was permanent. At first it was nice but then I seriously wanted it to end.

Also the marijuana feature so MANY of health benefits, many of foods can be made from marijuana, even the clothes, and soaps, the oils. The pothead people are very friendly and openly minded, also peacefully, but too bad, illegalize the marijuana give the potheads a different picture, there are many stuff that we've missed since the marijuana being illegal.

Almost. You are referring to hemp, which is related to marijuana but cannot be smoked and lacks the THC of marijuana. It is illegal because in the early 20th century, Companies like Dow Chemical worked to get hemp and marijuana banned.

Which is why I wish I could qualify for medicinal marijuana. I have chronic anxiety and depression but I've never bothered to get treatment. I would rather smoke pot and the effects help me to mellow out and concentrate more on my thoughts and the world around me.

Yeah, same here I never bother to go to the treatment because of marijuana, only the cracks in my past and I don't feel anything problem with the marijuana neither.

But sadly, there is no such a medical marijuana for the depression and anexity, also there are some of health benefit that can help with ill that seems are seriously than the depression and anexity which some of the laws doesn't allow. That's why so many of medical marijuana was so angry at the governments, they feel like the government don't care about them.

Same here. Nothing like listening to Strangefolk or Pink Floyd while stoned and trying to pick apart the vibrations from the music, note-by-note. I've been so high that I literally felt like I was flying in space. I did have a bad experience once where I took more hits than I usually take and it felt like the high would never end, like it was permanent. At first it was nice but then I seriously wanted it to end.

:lol: Yupp I can understand that, sometimes I feel the high in my mind was too much, but later since I was getting experienced on the marijuana, I don't cough that much when smoking the pots, and doesn't take my high as seriously, I just sit down and relax whatever the high from the marijuana feed me :)

Almost. You are referring to hemp, which is related to marijuana but cannot be smoked and lacks the THC of marijuana. It is illegal because in the early 20th century, Companies like Dow Chemical worked to get hemp and marijuana banned.

Yupp, but the marijuana plant have a lot of proteins and have the most proteins than any of the plants ever grow on the earth. Also they can be made for tea cups, there's alot of interesting about marijuana, what marijuana can be made.

My point is that, it is really sad to see marijuana being abused more than what it deserve..

I wonder why they don't use hemp to fuel cars? I think hemp grows faster than corn and can grow almost anywhere in the US, even in the mountains.

I wonder why they don't use hemp to fuel cars? I think hemp grows faster than corn and can grow almost anywhere in the US, even in the mountains.

Yupp that's right, the marijuana plants grow very crazy. They grow up to 20 feet, they grow very fast.

Here's what I was talking about the proteins in the marijuana plants, but I was surprised that there are amino acids, and more that we could become vegetarian with.

It's a worth reading, very interesting.

Marijuana Muscle Hemp Protein Powder will change the stereotype of the cannabis plant. Cannabis users are not lazy, stupid slobs sitting on the couch as most media would lead you to believe. You have been lied to about this plant find out for yourself and make up your own mind. Hemp Seed Protein contains all 20 known amino acids including the 9 essential AMINO ACIDS our bodies cannot produce. Hemp protein unlike soy has no tryspin inhibitors and oligosaccharides which block protein absorption which cause stomach upset and gas. 65% of the protein in hemp seeds is made up of the globulin protein Edestin and is found only in hemp seed. Edestin aids digestion, is relatively phosphorus-free and considered the backbone of the cell's DNA. The other one third of hemp seed protein is Albumin, another high quality globulin protein similar to that found in egg whites. Contains a perfect ratio of Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids.

Marijuana Muscle Hemp Protein Powder

I used to buy hemp nut butter but after a while, it wasn't sold in my area anymore. I don't know if it's still available.

I also used to eat a cereal that has hemp in it.

Good point, sequoias... true enough!

Not only that but marjuana-hemp even boosts US economy and taxes if allowed to grow... plus reducing over-crowded prisons and taxes, etc - too!

Just imagine the opposite effects here.

Guess that those old lawmakers don't get it yet or being too stubborn like usual... time overdue to replace those with the middle-aged politicians who know how to make better decisions.

No one would be complaining about air pollution from cars! They'd all be stoned.:giggle:

There would be no tickets from cops for speeding. Everyone would have saved money. :giggle:

Back