Real Effects of smoking pot

Yeah I'm 27.

Old fart already. Next year will be 10 years out of high school.

Your born year is 1981. It's Chinese Zodiac is Rooster. I've been study on Astrology. :) I can notice about your attitude is judge to anyone. I have to respect everyone's choice. You're not old fart yet.

:topic: Let talk on topic.

Depends on the state and the amount but anywhere from a fine to 1-4 years.

That's true anyways. Did you know Amsterdam's Cafe Shop plan to sweep by NATO in few years later??

Jamaica is only one Marijuana legal.

No, it is not legal in Jamaica.
Jamaica may be famous for its marijuana use but it doesn't mean that it is legal in that country.

Really? My friends went over to Jamaica for vacation. They smoked weed in Jamaica and have a wild party with alcohols.

I think Netherlands/Holland is also marj legal?

That what my friend told me recently. I am trying to find a news at online. I can't find it. I am wonder did my friend find the information? :hmm:

Really? My friends went over to Jamaica for vacation. They smoked weed in Jamaica and have a wild party with alcohols.

Probably due to their lax of law in Jamaica?

Only I knew that they have "marj bars or shops" in Netherlands/Holland.

Coffee shop.

We have several in California that are allowed for ALL. But it's known as underground. So it's like hush hush thing.

jillio- What have you been smoking?

I've been smoking Purple Kush, lol.

I know nothing about Jamaica. I just heard of Jamaica is legal for Marijuana. I think it's not legal. I don't mind to go visit there.

I want to go Netherlands for vacation. I hope it's not going be happen to Cafe Shop and Marij Bars from NATO. I love to go Art of Museum which is my favorite famous Painter there.

Amsterdam’s Weed Shops Face New Challenge « iNPLACENEWS

UK to Get Tough on Pot - World news | Newser: Know More. Search Less.

GWB is DUMBASS!

I know nothing about Jamaica. I just heard of Jamaica is legal for Marijuana. I think it's not legal. I don't mind to go visit there.

I want to go Netherlands for vacation. I hope it's not going be happen to Cafe Shop and Marij Bars from NATO. I love to go Art of Museum which is my favorite famous Painter there.

Amsterdam’s Weed Shops Face New Challenge « iNPLACENEWS

UK to Get Tough on Pot - World news | Newser: Know More. Search Less.

GWB is DUMBASS!

Amsterdam's weed shops are about being challenged by the European Union, not the NATO from the link you provided that explained.. I hope they stay on, however. lol

Amsterdam's weed shops are about being challenged by the European Union, not the NATO from the link you provided that explained.. I hope they stay on, however. lol

I know that. I am trying to look for NATO. I will ask my friend where he heard it from. I hope it's not happen.

Correct. They want to exchange a system that has been working for years, and has effectively reduced crime associated with marijuana use, and replace it with a system that is totally ineffective and serves to increase crime.

Correct. They want to exchange a system that has been working for years, and has effectively reduced crime associated with marijuana use, and replace it with a system that is totally ineffective and serves to increase crime.

I am not that aware of the situation but I have heard Europeans that border the Netherlands that they are getting tired of their own citizens coming back from the Netherlands--stoned and being high.

The French have been vocal about it as it is a common sight to see stoned/high French individuals coming home via train from Amsterdam.

But then I may be wrong.....who knows.

I am not that aware of the situation but I have heard Europeans that border the Netherlands that they are getting tired of their own citizens coming back from the Netherlands--stoned and being high.

The French have been vocal about it as it is a common sight to see stoned/high French individuals coming home via train from Amsterdam.

But then I may be wrong.....who knows.

Maybe if they legalized weed in their own countries, their citizens would stay home and get stoned?

Sheesh.

I used to smoke marijuana before. It helped controllin' my dizzy spells that I've had for over 20 years. It helped me to sleep better like a baby. :)

POT IS BAD!! IT WILL KILL YOU!!!!

I kid! Is anyone even really really anti-weed nowadays anyway? I feel like when our X generation takes over, most people have done it and have no problem with it or at least no problem with other people doing it, so what's stopping us from legalizing it?

Back