Real Effects of smoking pot

POT IS BAD!! IT WILL KILL YOU!!!!

I kid! Is anyone even really really anti-weed nowadays anyway? I feel like when our X generation takes over, most people have done it and have no problem with it or at least no problem with other people doing it, so what's stopping us from legalizing it?

I don't think POT is bad. But you're kidding. I guess everyone never try to smoke pot for real life. They thought marijuana is bad for them. It was not true. Marijuana can make you high and relax.

People are anti-weed are not cool. They are boring! They might follow the religion and don't want to do drink and drug for party.

COCAINE, CRACK, METH, HEROIN, LSD ARE BAD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COCAINE, METH and HEROIN CAN KILL YOU!!!! Pot is not bad. Jillo know a lot about it. Jillo will tell you why it's not legalize for reason.

I don't think POT is bad. But you're kidding. I guess everyone never try to smoke pot for real life. They thought marijuana is bad for them. It was not true. Marijuana can make you high and relax.

People are anti-weed are not cool. They are boring! They might follow the religion and don't want to do drink and drug for party.

COCAINE, CRACK, METH, HEROIN, LSD ARE BAD FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COCAINE, METH and HEROIN CAN KILL YOU!!!! Pot is not bad. Jillo know a lot about it. Jillo will tell you why it's not legalize for reason.

Is crystal bad, too ? :lol:

Is crystal bad, too ? :lol:

Of course! Crystal Ice is part of Meth. :) I'm honest with you. I NEVER NEVER TRY METH before. My friends warned me not to try it. I told them. I refused try. Because I notice about meth's behave is strange and tweak. It will cause ruin face get old fast. It's not worth to try. I hate to smell odor of METH. :barf: Many Meth lab got busted by police, swat and troopers in America.

In fact Meth lab with material is the worser than cocaine and marijuana.

Of course! Crystal Ice is part of Meth. :) I'm honest with you. I NEVER NEVER TRY METH before. My friends warned me not to try it. I told them. I refused try. Because I notice about meth's behave is strange and tweak. It will cause ruin face get old fast. It's not worth to try. I hate to smell odor of METH. :barf: Many Meth lab got busted by police, swat and troopers in America.

Yep, it is very true about crystal ice itself. It can cause health problem, too. I've never tried it, either. I've seen some people shootin' up/smokin' with meth and their behaviours turned out strange. They don't even remember it but, when their " high " gets fade or about to, I tell them what I saw. Yikes! It freaked me out.

Yep, it is very true about crystal ice itself. It can cause health problem, too. I've never tried it, either. I've seen some people shootin' up/smokin' with meth and their behaviours turned out strange. They don't even remember it but, when their " high " gets fade or about to, I tell them what I saw. Yikes! It freaked me out.

Yeah, I know that. I am glad that I never try. Thank god! Meth is using for HIGH ENERGIZE to keep awake as longer for day. But the chemical smell terrible. Did you know "Bill of Right" for pharmacy? All drug stores and pharmacy belong to groceries must put cold medicine in back of pharmacy. Because of many meth addictive stole the cold medicines to make for meth cooking. It's common to people. If you need to buy a cold medicine and must have paperwork to fill out and show your ID before buy it. Because it's track on meth people.

Medical Marijuana should be in pharmacy. The marijuana will not cause get old fast unlike cigarette, crack cocaine and meth. It's not bad at all. The people do smoking weed and get high. They can be lazy and do munchies. Some people don't want to eat too much while high. They can be ignore food and like to chat with friends.

Yeah, I know that. I am glad that I never try. Thank god! Meth is using for HIGH ENERGIZE to keep awake as longer for day. But the chemical smell terrible. Did you know "Bill of Right" for pharmacy? All drug stores and pharmacy belong to groceries must put cold medicine in back of pharmacy. Because of many meth addictive stole the cold medicines to make for meth cooking. It's common to people. If you need to buy a cold medicine and must have paperwork to fill out and show your ID before buy it. Because it's track on meth people.

Medical Marijuana should be in pharmacy. The marijuana will not cause get old fast unlike cigarette, crack cocaine and meth. It's not bad at all. The people do smoking weed and get high. They can be lazy and do munchies. Some people don't want to eat too much while high. They can be ignore food and like to chat with friends.

Medical Mary-Jane is more safer than hard drugs. Yep, I agree that USA should be legalized for Mary-Jane for medical reasons. :)

I also heard that pregnant women smoke and it will make their babies smarter after it born. Is that true ? :lol: I am not sure if it is true or not.

LOL crystal ice.

is that a brand of meth that you can purchase at your local drug dealing haven? :laugh2:

Well, marijuana are from herb plants originally so God indeed created those herb plants. But I doubt that God created it in order to allow Man to use and smoke it for whatever purpose is.

There are few verses about herbs in the Bible... but not marj itself.

Not me. It was Daredevel7's first post..

Medical Mary-Jane is more safer than hard drugs. Yep, I agree that USA should be legalized for Mary-Jane for medical reasons. :)

I also heard that pregnant women smoke and it will make their babies smarter after it born. Is that true ? :lol: I am not sure if it is true or not.

LoL. I have a friend name is Mary Jane. :D I agree with you. It should be legalize for medical reasons.

I have a friends who is pregnancy smoke weed and gave a baby born. He is smarter. He didn't get any risk with birth defect cause by marijuana. And other my friend smoked weed while pregnancy and gave a born beautiful girl baby. She is smarter.

But the medicine isn't good for pregnancy. The alcohol, other illegal drugs and control substance are not good for pregnancy and babies. It will cause birth defect and mental retard.

Governments love taxes. Wouldn't it make sense to legalize marijuana and tax it?

Speaking of which, I need some grass after a long day.

I think tolerance towards weed is constantly increasing..... hopefully it will reach to a point where a nice little 90 year old grandmother can shake a toke with her 18 year old grandson, talking about life. Wouldn't that be a nice lovely picture? :) :)

I think tolerance towards weed is constantly increasing..... hopefully it will reach to a point where a nice little 90 year old grandmother can shake a toke with her 18 year old grandson, talking about life. Wouldn't that be a nice lovely picture? :) :)

YES! that would be very nice, in fact i envision myself as grand dad onie day doing this very thing, shared the stoned (gentlty ofc - in whicpersonally i ddnmt like hash psycho-stones just mellow happiness and wistfully talk about life, so yep across that proverbial generation gap sharing a joint its about humanity!

i LOVE herb, just i avoid it because it DOES affect my ability to recall basically i don't smoke it now- but not like id never have it again just during my difficult years in study in which i am at it right now- i avoid it.- and i dont really want to mix with some 'wrong peope'

oh yeah its illegal because 'it guarantess higher 'tax in return' its fucking shame

Cheers

Here is one source that defines your concern about "holes" or defects in the brain caused by smoking marijuana.

http://www.mfiles.org/Marijuana/marijauna_brochurea02.pdf
(This document requires Adobe Acrobat to read)

It states (for those who don't want to read):
------------------------------------------------------
MYTH: Smoking marijuana has no damaging effects on the brain.

FACT: Recent advances in brain imaging, such as SPECT (single photon emission computed topography) scans, now allow doctors to see the functional aspects of brain activity. It can detect disorders such as ADA (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), depression, OCD (obsessive
compulsive disorder) and ODD (oppositional defiant behavior disorder. This groundbreaking technology also dramatically reveals the damaging affects of various drugs, such Brain with normal blood flow 12 years of marijuana as marijuana, by detecting various medical and neuro-behavioral disorders. The column at far left shows SPECT images (top-down surface view) depicting a normal brain and a brain affected by chronic marijuana use. The images below show the underside surface SPECT images where defects, or holes, appear in areas of decreased blood flow and brain activity. Defects of this type have been associated with attention problems, disorganization, procrastination and lack of motivation.
--------------------------------------------------------

This document has pictures comparing a normal brain with two pictures, one that says "Marijuana affected brain" and another that says "12 years of marijuana." The differences are pretty startling.

Besides this source, I found no others. However, an interesting note that I found while searching for documents pertaining to this is that chocolate has a few chemicals that react to the brain in the same way that THC (the main chemical in marijuana) does, but that is another story.

After personal experience and a bit of research, I can only say that smoking pot once every two weeks to a month is safe, but smoking everyday, even once a week, can be hazardous. Marijuana can lead to cancer, respiratory difficulties, amongst other things. It does help the human body relax a lot, even if the emotions are a bit over-shot.

Thank you for the link...I found it interesting and omg, those brain pictures are icky.

My mother's smoked pot regularly since she was 14 years old. She has had a successful 20-year career as a Broadway company manager and at age 63, still tokin' and smokin', she is working two regular jobs plus regularly volunteering for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS.

She is healthy as a horse and has been my entire life.

Please, do yourselves a favor and think about where you're getting your information from. News stories boil scientific papers down to the most sensationalistic information. The government is completely invested in providing misinformation.

When you said "I heard this" or "They say this" think about it: where did you hear it? Who is "they"? Analyze the source. Think critically instead of believing everything you read just because it's in USA Today.

Back