Ready for fall???

greypoupon

Reaction score
Last week it was very autumn like here in MN. This weekend HOT!!!

Next week supposed to be fall-like again.

I'm READY for the heat to end and get into some fall weather.

How about you?

The weather is slowly decreasing to the 60s and 50s. When I first moved in the dorms 4 weeks ago, it was in the high 80s during the days and mid-70s during the evenings. Now, it's mostly in the mid-70s during the days and high 50s during the evenings. Of course, there would be a spike to the low-80s from time to time... but that will soon be gone. Soon, we'll have snow. ;)

no because i have no jacket. my gf stole my jean jacket. (but she can have it cuz it looks cute on her) and she says she likes it cuz it smells like me and she says i smell good.

Heck yes I'm ready for fall. I look forward to cool weather all year. Not only do I sweat like a crackhead in a cop station in the heat, but I love love love "hoodie weather."

AJ said:
no because i have no jacket. my gf stole my jean jacket. (but she can have it cuz it looks cute on her) and she says she likes it cuz it smells like me and she says i smell good.

AWWWWWW...that's sweet!

AJ said:
rrrrrrrriigggghhttt...my ex stole my favorite gray hood jacket but told her she can it since she doesn't have alot of clothes anyway...I now wear my black hood jacket which sure fits my mood.

Yep, I sure am ready for fall, bring it on. :thumb:

October will be a fun month where I can take my boys to Red Wagon Farm, They love that place, and to "Boo at the Zoo" It's where everyone can wear costumes, even the adults. There is cute stuff for the kids to do and see. They get a treat bag. It is obviously at night time.

I also cannot wait to see the color changes on the leaves, watching the leaves falling from trees. :mrgreen:

One of my son's bday is Halloween! It was a trick AND a treat as I had to have a c-section because I had a stroke, and it was a treat because I also got HIM! =)

He'll be 11 this year!

My other son will be 13 in Dec. YIKES! A TEENAGER!

I'm not ready for fall.. fall is pain in butt for me.. (hay fever)

last couple weeks its been cold here, so i took the window A/C out.. and put in storage... now its been so hot.. my house is burning like a fire. so hot in here.. wish i didn't took out the window A/C..

Being in Raleigh NC, it won't quite be Fall yet until...

1) Our neighborhood pool closes this weekend...we are still swimming.
2) It gets a little cooler (it has been in the mid to high 80's so far) not that I'm complaining too much as we are no longer hitting the 90's ;)
3) The month of October rolls around and the overnight temperatures consistently hits the 50's.

Yep, I'm looking forward to a change in the season. It has been a long, long summer here in NC.

Ready for fall ? Umm, well -- I am ready for WINTER ! It's good to see snow again. :thumb:

It seems autumn has arrived in Utah rather fast. It began becoming quite cold here in SLC area since Saturday. At night, it is now about 40s and at daytime, 60s. I am shocked with the fast arrival of autumn this year.

yup i am ready for cool climbing ! i love wearing fleece jacket and fleece cap and love drinking hot choc with razeberry liquar on front of campfires at campings. :)

Bye Bye Bye heatwave!!! I love fresh and crispier air from the Fall and winter time!

Hell YES im ready for fall!!! sick of looking at a/c bills....im looking foward to camp and do things outdoor when its cool outside

Back