Random Vents.....

This day just went by so fast in my opinion. Seems I have to fix dinner soon and it doesn't even feel like dinner time.

i feeling bad on worst to pretty weak on impossibles I won't work on modify heal on difficult i wish be perfect better heal I think so conflict to something pretty happened 1 days!

I just spend 45 minutes type huge pm, just as sign name browser close!!!!!!! Screw you iPad!!!!!!!!

Oh no! Doesn't iPad have an automatic "save" feature? That's one thing I like about yahoo; it automatically saves my e-mails while I'm writing them every few seconds, so if something happens, I only lose a couple sentences, not the whole thing.

This happens to me too!!! I thought i was the only one.

No! Happen me often. Not usually spend this long write one pm though!

Oh no! Doesn't iPad have an automatic "save" feature? That's one thing I like about yahoo; it automatically saves my e-mails while I'm writing them every few seconds, so if something happens, I only lose a couple sentences, not the whole thing.

nope, I try. Grr.

Why do the boxes that indicate Channel Number on a digital TV set when you change channels also cut the captioning until they disappear? As soon as you change channels you get both the picture and the sound (which I can tell is there with HA but not understand) while a box or boxes display information about what channel you have selected for several seconds. The same thing happens when reception comes back if there is a slight interruption in reception and I find it annoying although no where near as much of a problem as some of the things others have reported.

Why do the boxes that indicate Channel Number on a digital TV set when you change channels also cut the captioning until they disappear? As soon as you change channels you get both the picture and the sound (which I can tell is there with HA but not understand) while a box or boxes display information about what channel you have selected for several seconds. The same thing happens when reception comes back if there is a slight interruption in reception and I find it annoying although no where near as much of a problem as some of the things others have reported.

They use the same process for both functions... So once the channel display is done, the captions come back. Not a good design IMHO.

Maybe talking about high school-type drama? People being petty and generally immature, etc, rather than actual drama in high school.

Exactly. That was the impression I got, that he meant people were acting like immature high-schoolers and being overly dramatic over small things.

Back