Random Vents.....

my vent... i was told last night "use your words"... I was using my words... just not in a language you know... I was signing... not voicing... is that a problem?

You tell them Ash!!!! Down with Audism!!!

Thanks. I don't know exactly what he can or cannot use. He's under the British Health System, so has to take what they give him, basically.

So far he cannot use a power chair because he doesn't have enough movement in his hands and fingers to control it. He can sit in a wheelchair that someone else pushes, but I gather he cannot sit upright for very long.

It's a very sad situation, and not likely to get any better. He is over 70 years old, and is likely to be in this situation for the rest of his life. And "the rest of his life" is likely to be a lot, lot shorter than it otherwise would be.

Ice is just treacherous. Clear those sidewalks this winter, folks!!

wow long time i did not crying......now i cry very hard lot tears. my emotion is unlock now and i not able control cry. i feeling very deep anger too. i have depress now and i wish have medication making me feeling better like proazc. my throat and eye so hurt!!!!!! from cry forever. i cannot stop cry now.

wow long time i did not crying......now i cry very hard lot tears. my emotion is unlock now and i not able control cry. i feeling very deep anger too. i have depress now and i wish have medication making me feeling better like proazc. my throat and eye so hurt!!!!!! from cry forever. i cannot stop cry now.

Hope whatever's wrong that you're ok

Hope whatever's wrong that you're ok

Same here. But its possible that your depression was triggered by your sugar binge earlier today. I've read that a lot of sugar can make people feel depressed, tired, etc.

Try a fruits and veggies binge instead for the rest of the week -- maybe it will make you feel better!

I have depression medication fail on modify medication increase limit, cut it better I am feeling cope on fresh want to happy and joyful otherwise i have lots of out control suffer pain! not easy not life truth! I have experience proza fail I am switch new on my medication new! I go to counsellor! support better normal! I cope on better I know pain! hard to feeling!! hard for me!

Same here. But its possible that your depression was triggered by your sugar binge earlier today. I've read that a lot of sugar can make people feel depressed, tired, etc.

Try a fruits and veggies binge instead for the rest of the week -- maybe it will make you feel better!

thank you. i feeling little better but not really. i will avoiding sugar food and eating more fruit. someone make me upset and i waiting for talk that person.

I have depression medication fail on modify medication increase limit, cut it better I am feeling cope on fresh want to happy and joyful otherwise i have lots of out control suffer pain! not easy not life truth! I have experience proza fail I am switch new on my medication new! I go to counsellor! support better normal! I cope on better I know pain! hard to feeling!! hard for me!

wow i am sorry smithtr. i hoping your new medication successful work better fit you. somtime depression not very easy thing cope.

If you feel depressed, It is best that you seek professional help. Go see a doctor and tell him/her how you feel and they can help you get the help you need.

I do hope you feel better soon. It is not fun being depressed.

I get upset cuz I got another more ear wax coming out from same ear abt one wk ago for the 4th time so far. No wonder, I couldn't hear not like I was moderate hearing loss.

My right ear, which is my sort of good ear, had such a loud high pitched tinnitus last night that it woke me up. And induce a panic attack...

Maybe it's just the season for deaf ear problems.. :(

My right ear, which is my sort of good ear, had such a loud high pitched tinnitus last night that it woke me up. And induce a panic attack...

Maybe it's just the season for deaf ear problems.. :(

Probaby so, Botti....2 weeks ago, went for a checkup for the Left Ear...and he had to vacuum out so much wax that had accumulated....and it was cleaned out last month!...But no matter...can't hear out of both ears, but the wax build-up gets painful at times, and have to keep the ears vacuumed out or they get infected. Tennitus is no stranger to me, either...I sing myself to sleep...:giggle:

Back