Question about Baby Cry Signaler

Which internet company, Allegro or Hearmore is best ordering baby cry signaler Sonic?

• Hearmore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Allegro

• Both are same quality of warranty of baby cry signaler sonic alert.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sweet4u618

Reaction score
Hi, what is the best baby cry signaler? We got Baby Cry Signaler Sonic Alert that worked with Sonic Boom Clock Alarm too for the whole system including remote receiver strobe few months ago and sometimes use it to show people until after baby born. Until about one week later after baby born, baby cry signaler was used and then somehow 50 percents broke and not blink light anymore. Baby Cry signaler Sonic Alert came from Allegro website. I guess Hearmore is better option to order on internet than to get baby cry signaler order from Allegro on internet. I am using my hearing aids with her 4 days ago and be close to her to hear her cry on bed only not in bassinet until I may reorder Sonic Alert baby cry signaler again from Hearmore.com again. But first, I'd like to hear your opinions. Have a great day, smile. Plus My daughter Annie is doing all right and she's 2 weeks old already. :)

I've heard a lot of good things about Sonic Alert products. I have a friend who has 2 kids. After his first kid was born, he had the whole house set up with Sonic Alert products. It worked great.

One funny thing though, his son learned how the flashers worked and would just yell "AHH!" just to watch it flash. Sneaky kid! ;)

when my older son was born, we use OLD watchman .. not make it nowdays loved it... better than sonic or am 1000 or something like it

mostly parents who hearing can hear the baby cry but have monitor for LOUD! and pick the baby.

im tell you about deaf parents hard to hear the baby get cry but im sure im still hard think have any type monitor for baby cry that aint so EASY! i read deaf catalog have monitor for baby you would have approve for that trust me!

I'm a single mother of two, I had sonic alert Baby Cry Signaler and it worked perfectly. It was very sensitivity control, it alert you even when the baby is up cooling or whispering, not only crying. I had a the sonic sitter, SA201 lamp light and plug switcher near the baby. I had to paid that separately.

I know they now have a new device which is a USS360 Universal Sound Signaler . It's not only for when the baby cry, but it's for the phone, door etc. I trust sonic devices a lot more than other products. ;)

Back