Purple Netbook

One thing bothers me a lot. I ordered online and next day the Purple office placed the charge against my Visa account even tho they did not have any in stock. It is very common that any catalog company place a charge against one's credit card account when an item is shipped. I suspect the Purple office wait to get money from one's CC account and then order. You said "Please take patience". I think not since the Purple should take a patience in taking our money when an item is shipped. Afraid I may be a victim like Viable who took the customers' money and then busted by FBI.

When did you order it? Not true what you say about story like Viable.

I had gotten info from them, it may take up to 3 weeks for the netbooks to arrive. Please take patience. :)

Up to 3 weeks ? Wow... I thought it should be 10 business days after I ordered it. :-\

I still have Tracking number with me. At UPS website, it showed that it arrived at the office on the 8th of Sept. but, I am not sure IF, it will show the date of arrival to my place. Will the Tracking number work to show what date it will arrive at my place ? :hmm:

One thing bothers me a lot. I ordered online and next day the Purple office placed the charge against my Visa account even tho they did not have any in stock. It is very common that any catalog company place a charge against one's credit card account when an item is shipped. I suspect the Purple office wait to get money from one's CC account and then order. You said "Please take patience". I think not since the Purple should take a patience in taking our money when an item is shipped. Afraid I may be a victim like Viable who took the customers' money and then busted by FBI.

How long ago did you order, if you don't mind me askin' ?

did u check for ups slip on the door those are signature required they probably holding your at office because you were not home and yes ups tracking website does show arrival date you need to look around right place or click on it for more detail info ,contact your local ups center

did u check for ups slip on the door those are signature required they probably holding your at office because you were not home and yes ups tracking website does show arrival date you need to look around right place or click on it for more detail info ,contact your local ups center

Did it show both ways ( to office and upon arrival at home ) ? Just wonderin'. :)

Up to 3 weeks ? Wow... I thought it should be 10 business days after I ordered it. :-\

I still have Tracking number with me. At UPS website, it showed that it arrived at the office on the 8th of Sept. but, I am not sure IF, it will show the date of arrival to my place. Will the Tracking number work to show what date it will arrive at my place ? :hmm:

I ordered one for my friend two nights ago, and they told us that it takes up to 15 business days due too many ordered to back up underway... over 6700 ordered. It used to be up to 10 business days but delay bit more is all.

I ordered one for my friend two nights ago, and they told us that it takes up to 15 business days due too many ordered to back up underway... over 6700 ordered. It used to be up to 10 business days but delay bit more is all.

You are right. I have worked to be lots of business on selling Purple netbooks. Faster to sell them. They love netbooks and very easy to set up it than MVP.

In a Purple ad, someome shows a little wireless Purple mouse. Can we purchase those now?

In a Purple ad, someome shows a little wireless Purple mouse. Can we purchase those now?

You can buy wireless or wire mouse at anywhere stores. You need USB plug.
I will not buy small mouse - most important for me to feel comfortable my hand on mouse.

wireless mouse = extra weight by battery or batteries.

you think P3 Netbook will indcule windows 7 after oct 22?

But I don't want upgrade
I will wait see it oct 22

I have no idea what Purple P3 netbook has 16gb SSD or 160gb HD.
Win 7's suggest 20gb free space.

Someone said that Netbook has problem with Win 7 - Screen size, HDD space and real pain in the neck to install/set up.

I use BETA Win 7 since Jan, 2009. We tried to use many different computers and laptop. Few problem with graphic cards.

This Sept 28, I will get full verison Windows 7 at Microsoft's event.

Strange about P3

I got my P3 like 3 week ago but my dad got his P3 today.

I compare and look both P3

I can see my P3 webcam so dark and need bright light shine to my face.

My dad P3 webcam look good and can use regular room light, don't need bright light shine to my face.

Strange.

Strange about P3

I got my P3 like 3 week ago but my dad got his P3 today.

I compare and look both P3

I can see my P3 webcam so dark and need bright light shine to my face.

My dad P3 webcam look good and can use regular room light, don't need bright light shine to my face.

Strange.

What is brand name and model number of your webcam?

Logitech webcam (2.0 MB) is better high resolution image than Dell webcam (1.3 MB).

You don't get what I am say

Mine Purple P3 Netbook - Dark Webcam --- Must have bright light shine in my face Remember Sorenson VP100 must depend on bright light shine to person

Dad Purple P3 Netbook - Good clear Webcam --- Room Light enough

I finish check my webcam setting compare to my Dad

Still mine still dark view no matter how I adjust setting still crap dark webcam then I have to force use my bright light shine my face like old fashion VP100 in before.

Seem my P3 Purple Netbook got defective webcam or cheapo webcam maybe Dell accidently put in .01 webcam in mine Netbook?

Back