Purple Netbook

Right. 1 GB RAM only. Can't updated 2 GB RAM but not so bad and great price. I heard that lots of clients bought netbook faster. Wow.

RAM is not really to make boot up quick so much. Only SSD/HDD done. I remember deafRichard was not happy with dell's stock SSD due slow and he replaced it with new SSD from newegg and new SSD make boot up quick than stock SSD.

Let me show you the two different SSD.

This is expensive but very quick for read/write

Max Read 135MB/s
Write Max Write 96MB/s
Newegg.com - Transcend TS16GSSD25S-S 2.5" 16GB SATA SLC Internal Solid state disk (SSD) - Solid State Disks

This is cheap but very slow for read/write

Read up to 68MB/s
Write up to 50MB/s
Newegg.com - RiDATA NSSD-S25-16-CO2T 2.5" 16GB SATA SLC Internal Solid state disk (SSD) - Solid State Disks

Both are same Capacity but performance is huge different.

Really? wow, thank you for TIPS. I will do after downloading it on my notebook.

Your Welcome

If no P3 icon on your desktop then just move P3 icon from Startup folder to your Desktop and you can start P3 anytime you want.

which P3 Netbook is 10 or 10v?
which is 1024x600 or 1280x720 resolution, ?
Indcule GPS?
which P3 is SSD or HHD?

which P3 Netbook is 10 or 10v?
which is 1024x600 or 1280x720 resolution, ?
Indcule GPS?
which P3 is SSD or HHD?

Mini 10
1024x600
no GPS
160 GB HDD
no Bluetooth
6-cell Battery
HDMI port
3 USB ports

Thats why i dislike how company trying to rebrand netbook with cheap decals and selling it.

Dont get me wrong, Yes I like P3 software, but I dislike when P3 software itself start up after windows started up. P3 software doesn't have option by settings as off start up. I removed it from my laptop and netbook till Purple fix that..

As mentioned by others, all Purple did was put a shortcut in the startup folder. Takes all of 2 seconds to delete it. Not need to uninstall the whole program over that.

My reason to have the netbook was for having a mobile video phone. The P3 coming up automatically is a plus for me. It can be reduced and it runs quietly and unobtrusively in the background while I play in AD.

Your Welcome

If no P3 icon on your desktop then just move P3 icon from Startup folder to your Desktop and you can start P3 anytime you want.

As mentioned by others, all Purple did was put a shortcut in the startup folder. Takes all of 2 seconds to delete it. Not need to uninstall the whole program over that.

Yes Its no more boot up after i removed P3 software from start up folder. *whew*!

THANK YOU!

Well, I had reported to Purple and they said they had his hands tied up about this. Because the low level people unknowledgly sold these net books to him but the higher level people found out and had red flagged him

But he ordered many NBs from Purple using the special price code $199 and received all of them at his home- how was he able to get different codes when it is a one code per person limit?

How do you know missed calls on P3? I check call history but cannot tell which is mine out calls or which missed calls but I saw tiny icons hard to see still cannot tell which is which.

Anyone can help me hints how find missed calls on P3?

Thank you

How do you know missed calls on P3? I check call history but cannot tell which is mine out calls or which missed calls but I saw tiny icons hard to see still cannot tell which is which.

Anyone can help me hints how find missed calls on P3?

Thank you

thats easy you see phone icon with arrow direction in call history an arrow point away from phone is you dialled and an arrow point to phone is the missed call from them

thats easy you see phone icon with arrow direction in call history an arrow point away from phone is you dialled and an arrow point to phone is the missed call from them

Thank you for explaining 8-)

I brought a car charger for my mini10 and it arrived today.

I test it and it works good .

This where I got the car charger from - [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Charger-Adapter-Inspiron-Notebook-Included/dp/B0026PSI6K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1252606020&sr=8-1]Amazon.com: DC Car Charger Adapter for Dell Inspiron Mini 10 Inch Notebook (Laptop NOT Included): Electronics[/ame]

Does the MiFi 2200 wireless card work with P3 Netbook?

My friend plans to buy it but told her to hold and make sure it does. I think it does so?

Did anybody use it for P3 yet?

ps. techbill, thanks for the car plug tip... cool.

My friend plans to buy it but told her to hold and make sure it does. I think it does so?

It can be used for P3 netbook. MiFi 2200 card s speed is up to 3 MBPS download and 1.8 MBPS upload. He try to test it.

Indcule windows 7 without upgrade after oct 22?

you think P3 Netbook will indcule windows 7 after oct 22?

But I don't want upgrade
I will wait see it oct 22

Someone had used Mi-FI modem to work with P3 netbook and MVP.

Mi-Fi (Mobile Fidelity) can work up to 5 wireless devices. Purple netbook and MVP can work for video calls anywhere without Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity) available in the limited areas.

Verizon Wireless - Mobile Broadband - Products
Sprint: Meet the MiFi

It cost $99 per Mi-Fi device plus average $30-$60 monthly payment depend on the areas.

you said "average $30-$60" months, how many speed download and upload?

also how many limit cap?

Someone had used Mi-FI modem to work with P3 netbook and MVP.

Mi-Fi (Mobile Fidelity) can work up to 5 wireless devices. Purple netbook and MVP can work for video calls anywhere without Wi-Fi (Wireless Fidelity) available in the limited areas.

Verizon Wireless - Mobile Broadband - Products
Sprint: Meet the MiFi

It cost $99 per Mi-Fi device plus average $30-$60 monthly payment depend on the areas.

Back