"Puppy Bowl"

PurrMeow

Reaction score
I am watching "Puppy Bowl" just like Super Bowl (football) on Animal Planet channel.
Any1 is watching it? Enjoy watching it..:D

Ohhh I wish I have on my tv channel of Planet Animals :( cuz I like to watch to learn and intersting but $$ dont want pay more on my bills so rather on basic tv channel for me :)

I saw that on the commercial but didn't watch it! Dang it! They must be so cute huh??

I do have Animal Planet Channel. :)

I watch it if there is nothing else is on the TV.

Ohhh I wish I have on my tv channel of Planet Animals :( cuz I like to watch to learn and intersting but $$ dont want pay more on my bills so rather on basic tv channel for me :)

Awww...:( When you come over my place of home in July, You'll get to watch animal planet on my 62 inches TV. ;)

Awww...:( When you come over my place of home in July, You'll get to watch animal planet on my 62 inches TV. ;)

62 inches TV...

Oh please.. Put that away hide it.. before my hubby and I gets here.. because he loves HUGE T.V. He used to be 52 inches t.v. long time ago. I forced him sell it out because of my older son when he was young and close up the huge t.v... I kept telling him move back bit farther distance away from HUGE T.V. but didn't listen as well... My hubby accept and sold it to new customer bought it..

I regret it now because lot of popular huge t.v. todays! ouch!

My hubby grinning at me.. SEEEE, I've told you before I should have not sell old his t.v.

I beg you when you're putting your huge t.v. hide it.. LOL Pretend it's closet!
:giggle:

Sorry to hear that. Hope you will have cable one day..

I did see it... and those puppies were adorable!!!!! love that pitbull puppy... but then again, they all were so cute that i wanna take them all home!!!!

I did see it... and those puppies were adorable!!!!! love that pitbull puppy... but then again, they all were so cute that i wanna take them all home!!!!

Were they being put on the stage to be showcase to show off their beauty ??

People , can you summarize or give us synopsis of what that tv show is about?

62 inches TV...

Oh please.. Put that away hide it.. before my hubby and I gets here.. because he loves HUGE T.V. He used to be 52 inches t.v. long time ago. I forced him sell it out because of my older son when he was young and close up the huge t.v... I kept telling him move back bit farther distance away from HUGE T.V. but didn't listen as well... My hubby accept and sold it to new customer bought it..

I regret it now because lot of popular huge t.v. todays! ouch!

My hubby grinning at me.. SEEEE, I've told you before I should have not sell old his t.v.

I beg you when you're putting your huge t.v. hide it.. LOL Pretend it's closet!
:giggle:

Lol!! :rofl: How?? You expect me to carry it all the way upstairs by myself and put that in the closet? :eek: I don't have a closet on the lower level where the living room is located at. phffies!!

Back