"Puppy Bowl"

Of course, it was so cute to watch puppy and kittens. They are so adorable..Aren't they?

yes they are so adorable i wish i would have got them all :giggle: if i did then my house will be football stadium and they go wild lol

People , can you summarize or give us synopsis of what that tv show is about?

Don't u have "Animal Planet" on your tv nor don't u watch it much? It was about puppies playing on football stage just almost like Super Bowl.. Do u understand?

yes they are so adorable i wish i would have got them all :giggle: if i did then my house will be football stadium and they go wild lol

Of course :giggle: I wish I could have them all but too much barking, poop etcs heh and yea they would go wild...

Don't u have "Animal Planet" on your tv nor don't u watch it much? It was about puppies playing on football stage just almost like Super Bowl.. Do u understand?

Each team is make up of different breed? I.E pitbulls against rw ?

edit: yes i do watch animal planets only when "Most Extreme" is on.

no the teams are basically all breeds.. one vs the other. and they run around playing, being normal puppies..

I wanted to get just that one channel added which would cost me $2.65 since my parents already get high digital, but to them - I can't afford it!

All my life I've had people telling me (especially family) that I can't afford anything even when I worked full time, it's so belittling.

Instead just to get that one channel - I have to pick up a digital box just for my TV!, which is ridiculous!

Back