Project Blue Blook

lol that's something that I'm not aware of. I don't know much about Jimmy Carter... in fact - pretty much nothing except the fact that he was our President.

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/carter-files-report-on-ufo-sighting

During the presidential campaign of 1976, Democratic challenger Carter was forthcoming about his belief that he had seen a UFO. He described waiting outside for a Lion's Club Meeting in Leary, Georgia, to begin, at about 7:30 p.m., when he spotted what he called "the darndest thing I've ever seen" in the sky. Carter, as well as 10 to 12 other people who witnessed the same event, described the object as "very bright [with] changing colors and about the size of the moon."

Carter reported that "the object hovered about 30 degrees above the horizon and moved in toward the earth and away before disappearing into the distance." He later told a reporter that, after the experience, he vowed never again to ridicule anyone who claimed to have seen a UFO.

As for President Ronald Reagan .....

http://science.howstuffworks.com/space/aliens-ufos/ronald-reagan-ufo.htm

A week later Reagan recounted the sighting to Norman C. Miller, then Washington bureau chief for the Wall Street Journal. Reagan told Miller, "We followed it for several minutes. It was a bright white light. We followed it to Bakersfield, and all of a sudden to our utter amazement it went straight up into the heavens." When Miller expressed some doubt, a "look of horror came over [Reagan]. It suddenly dawned on him . . . that he was talking to a reporter." Immediately afterward, according to Miller, Reagan "clammed up."

If I knew my statements on what I saw in 2004 would be spread far and wide, I would clam up too. But it would not change the fact that I saw what I saw.

There are currently 6 United States Presidents who claim to have seen a UFO. Although George Bush Sr. is not one of them, he made an off the cuff remark to a reporter that since he had been Director of the CIA, that he knew quite a lot about them.

(cue .... twilight zone theme song)

lol that's something that I'm not aware of. I don't know much about Jimmy Carter... in fact - pretty much nothing except the fact that he was our President.
Google Jimmy Carter and attack rabbit. :whistle:

This Blue Book is just a distraction. The U.S. Air Force along with various civilian defense contractors, built many different experimental aircraft and tested them in and around Groom Lake (which is a secret Air Force testing site) owned and supported by Nellis AFB in NV. I have been to Nellis and trained at the Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear test site north of Henderson, NV. Groom Lake was just over the next mountain ridge. Created during the cold war, national security was critical in keeping foreign spies from discovering what we were doing.

There are no space aliens. Never were. Look at the so called photos of proof. Advanced aliens did not use screws on their spacecraft. Wonder why they have not returned to retrieve their comrades? Look up on Google Map and you can find Hwy 375 Extraterrestrial Highway northeast of the borders of the base. There is humor in creating that one.

The only aliens we have are human illegal ones. :P

I'm not saying that people haven't seen things that they can't easily explain. I'm just saying that none of those things are extraterrestrial space craft piloted by alien beings.

There are currently 6 United States Presidents who claim to have seen a UFO. Although George Bush Sr. is not one of them, he made an off the cuff remark to a reporter that since he had been Director of the CIA, that he knew quite a lot about them.

(cue .... twilight zone theme song)

that still doesn't confirm UFO existence (as in built and piloted by E.T.).

from where I stand.... I do believe lot of things can be explained by science. I also believe a lot of things can be easily misunderstood and misinterpreted for somethings we're not familiar with. anecdotal evidence is notoriously unreliable especially if observed by a person. we explain unknown things to the best of our ability... which is biased because we explain what we want to believe that we've dismissed before.... like UFO

do I believe E.T. is real? maybe.
do I believe E.T.'s existence is proven based on 6 US Presidents' and hundreds of people's testimonies? nope. by scientific standard - it doesn't even come close to meeting a minimum standard of validity.

The only person I mentioned who claimed they know E.T. do exist was the author William L. Moore.

The 6 President's claiming they saw a UFO were not claiming aliens exist. They were claiming they saw something they could not identify. (well ... with the exception of Reagan, we all know he believed aliens existed ... he was rather open about that, giving that UN speech)

Now, I am not naive .. I do know about the experimental aircraft and one of my friends is a designer for some of our nation's experimental aircraft. He is currently employed doing this. Also my Physics Professor in College helped design the F-22. I also know that there were several sightings of the Stealth Bomber before it was declassified and those people thought they were witnessing a UFO. And it was a UFO .. to them .. since they could not identify it.

Now, the British Government has already released their version of the Bluebook Project, which confirmed that there are craft that exhibit technology not man made that are moving intelligently.

In May of 2013, there was a Congressional meeting where several high ranking members of our Armed Forces testified that they do indeed, exist. And yes, they are also familiar with experimental aircraft as well.

And I will just leave this final news article before I move on - Winston Churchill ordered a 50 year cover up of UFO's for fear people would panic, and it would destroy their religious beliefs (it hasn't destroyed mine - only affirmed them):

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-10853905

http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/ch...chill-order-ufo-cover-avoid/story?id=11333892

the documents mentioned in those articles have been declassified .... the British Government has affirmed that this is very real.

If these documents have been declassified how come we aren't all in a panic?

Ask Nick Pope. The ex-Ministry of Defence UFO investigator for the UK

http://www.nickpope.net/detection-of-extraterrestrial-life.htm

Don’t Panic!

If we discover alien life, many people think there will be mass panic. If we faced an alien invasion, clearly that would be true. But Professor Albert Harrison from the University of California suggested that the mere announcement of the discovery of alien bugs, or even of the detection of a signal from another civilisation, would have little effect. Opinion polls already show that large numbers of people believe in alien life, with many believing we’re already being visited. Add to this the fact that sci-fi movies have embedded the idea of aliens firmly in people’s minds. As an example, NASA announced in 1996 that they’d found a Martian meteorite containing evidence of fossilised life. President Clinton made an announcement, David Bowie’s song Life on Mars got a lot of airplay, but people got on with their lives. Even the alien autopsy film got a mention in Harrison’s presentation, as an example of hoaxes embedding belief of alien life in popular culture.

Religion

It’s often stated that discovery of other civilisations would undermine and shatter world religions. Delegates weren’t so sure. Professor Ted Peters, a theologian, briefed the meeting on some survey results that suggested that rather than undermining people’s religious beliefs – whatever their faith – it would strengthen them, by making God’s creation seem even bigger and more wonderful. Not everyone agreed. Paul Davies thought Christians, in particular, would have a problem, given their central belief that Jesus died to save us. If we discover other civilisations, it would raise the awkward question, why just us?

One amusing part of this presentation showed that the polling data suggested that generally speaking, people thought their own religion would cope, but that people from other religions might have some difficulty! In fact, the data and interviews showed little differences in how people from different religious denominations would respond – though the sample size for non-Christian respondents was quite small.

All this ties in neatly with what the Catholic Church has been saying recently. In May 2008 (at almost exactly the same time as the National Archives published the first batch of MoD UFO files) José Gabriel Funes, Head of the Vatican’s observatory, gave an interview where he said that extraterrestrial life might exist. He went on to say that “this is not in contradiction with our faith, because we cannot establish limits to God's creative freedom”. Some ufologists have suggested that this means the church “know something” and that, perhaps, they’re part of an Establishment plan to acclimatize the public to an extraterrestrial reality, prior to an official announcement – “Disclosure”. I suspect the church are just being canny and covering all the bases, in case something does turn up.

And a declassified memo straight from the FBI website:

http://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy Hottel Part 1 of 1/view

and this one from the NSA:

https://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/ufo/us_gov_iran_case.pdf

Thank you wikileaks for keeping them honest :lol:

Ask Nick Pope. The ex-Ministry of Defence UFO investigator for the UK

http://www.nickpope.net/detection-of-extraterrestrial-life.htm

And a declassified memo straight from the FBI website:

http://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy Hottel Part 1 of 1/view

and this one from the NSA:

https://www.nsa.gov/public_info/_files/ufo/us_gov_iran_case.pdf

Thank you wikileaks for keeping them honest :lol:

oh my... you really are invested in it, eh? but... doesn't this whole alien thing contradict with your Bible since God never created them?

I guess we don't have anything to worry about from the aliens if our radar can easily bring down their space craft without even trying. :lol:

Once I saw the weird silver stuff that moved so fast. Then it disappeared fast. Oh well.

Because we'd rather panic about satanic bus lights, DHMO in our food and drinks, etc. :roll:

I believe that UFOs are real regardless. I am not sure about actual aliens that were spotted by witnesses. Anyway, if there were aliens present on earth and the military kept it secret, who the hell do they think they are?

MY coz was Colonel in u.s airforce, years back about just after blue book closed..we asked about ufo and he went mad said don't talk about it...few years after retired he said he saw many strange things up there and talked about them.
I live by sea no light pollution and when it dark we often see unexplainable things...the UFO society come end of my road once a month..
I like to know about majestic 12 that weird

I believe that UFOs are real regardless. I am not sure about actual aliens that were spotted by witnesses. Anyway, if there were aliens present on earth and the military kept it secret, who the hell do they think they are?
If there weren't any actual aliens present on earth then there are no secrets to be kept by anyone. :)

If there really were aliens, do you think the military could keep them secret? Would the aliens obey the military? Nope.

would be arrogant think we only living breathing creatures in universe...I read bible Koran and some hindu text very UFO'ish chariots of fire people flying etc.
If they came back see if we progressed I think they be puzzled

would be arrogant think we only living breathing creatures in universe...I read bible Koran and some hindu text very UFO'ish chariots of fire people flying etc.
If they came back see if we progressed I think they be puzzled

To us chariots of fire might seem like UFO's because that's our current cultural reference. There's nothing in the Bible that says they were piloted by aliens from another planet.

I don't see any arrogance about accepting the fact that we're the only living breathing creatures in the universe. I see it as a dissatisfaction with our current lives and situations that creates a desire for something else "out there" that transcends our earthly condition.

Back