Project Blue Blook

I believe that it's all a cover-up. You see, if it was a weather balloon, other witnesses including some Army officers who saw the UFO's debris said it didn't look like the weather balloon at all (the one Army wanted the press to see).
I've never said it was a weather balloon. It was probably a classified experimental military aircraft.

I've never said it was a weather balloon. It was probably a classified experimental military aircraft.
The link you provided mentioned a weather balloon that crashed. It was even published in the newspapers. It was a cover-up.

Probably a classified experimental military aircraft? Was it reported in Project Blue Book?

The link you provided mentioned a weather balloon that crashed. It was even published in the newspapers. It was a cover-up.

Probably a classified experimental military aircraft? Was it reported in Project Blue Book?
The weather balloon story was probably a cover story for a crashed military aircraft (American military, not from another planet).

I'm not sure what you mean by "was it reported in Project Blue Book." Do you mean the balloon story or do you mean the experimental aircraft story?

The weather balloon story was probably a cover story for a crashed military aircraft (American military, not from another planet).

I'm not sure what you mean by "was it reported in Project Blue Book." Do you mean the balloon story or do you mean the experimental aircraft story?
Since it happened in 1947, if it was the experimental aircraft, how come it was not reported in the book that was written by the government?

Back