Price is WRONG! They blew it with this hire!

DVDFreaker

Reaction score
NEW YORK (AP) -- Drew Carey, Come on down! You're the next host of "The Price is Right!"
Carey has been tapped to replace the legendary Bob Barker on the C-B-S daytime game show. Carey confirmed the deal during a taping of the "Late Show" with David Letterman.
The selection has attracted more attention than usual for a daytime show because of the prospect of replacing Barker, who retired after 35 years in the job last month.
The opening had attracted widespread interest, including from comic Rosie O'Donnell after she left "The View."
Carey spent a decade on his own A-B-C sitcom and was also host of the comic improvisational show "Whose Line is It Anyway?"

Horrible choice, they must be on drugs when they hired Drew Carey, I can't stand him, yuck! Drew is better suited to be a comedian, not a game show host! Price is Right jumped the shark with this hire! :barf::crazy:

I don't have a problem with Drew being the next host for the game show of "The Price is Right". :dunno:

That is because you don't watch the Price is Right :P

How would you know I don't watch that show? Do you actually live with me? I supposed not, so please don't make assumptions. :ugh:

How would you know I don't watch that show? Do you actually live with me? I supposed not, so please don't make assumptions. :ugh:

Blah, blah, blah!
blah2.gif

Hope Piggy will not be a quest in the new Price is Right show with Drew!

I never watch Price is Right. I liked watching Drew Carey on his TV series. I can't stand Rosie.

WTF? I don't even like him!!! UGH! At least I am not gonna watch TPIR anymore. Sorry! BOB BARKER ONLY!!!!!!

I could care less because I don't watch that show since years.

I don't think TPIR will last! I believe it is basically over! Once an Icon goes down, the whole thing goes down. I have seen in the past, so no question!
At least Rosie isn't in picture, whew!

i agree anybody is better than Rosie.She's a loud mouth who voices her opinion on everything.She's also a crybaby.Youre gonna give it ya better be able to take it and not slither off like she did on the view.

Bob Barker is legend of this show and he is ONLY one. Drew or Rosie are sucks! I don't think Drew would do a great job like Bob Barker did.

If they call you and want you to host "The Price is Right" show, are you still not gonna watch TPIR without Bob Barker and you being the hoster?

Back