Price is WRONG! They blew it with this hire!

Bob Barker--I like him!! But I don't watch The Price Is Right that much...

I feel like I wanted to be a contestant at The Price Is Right with Bob but too late... It doesn't matter to me since I have a low income and I'll be in college. Can't afford to fly and spend a night at the hotel... :(

I don't plan to go to The Price Is Right after his retirement...

Bob Barker--I like him!! But I don't watch The Price Is Right that much...

I feel like I wanted to be a contestant at The Price Is Right with Bob but too late... It doesn't matter to me since I have a low income and I'll be in college. Can't afford to fly and spend a night at the hotel... :(

I don't plan to go to The Price Is Right after his retirement...

I understand yall are very loyal to Bob Hope... I mean Bob Barker. How about wearing Bob Barker photo on ur T shirt to show your loyal to him and be on the show no matter with or without him. That's what Bob Barker would want. He been on that show for long long long time and he can't continues forever for fans to keep watching TPIR. So He would want fans to continue watching TPIR where he was belonged.

I am Michael Jordan biggest fan and I supported Chicago Bulls ever since. So why dont you honor Bob Barker the same thing? He would liked that.

Bob Barker is legend of this show and he is ONLY one. Drew or Rosie are sucks! I don't think Drew would do a great job like Bob Barker did.
Well, Bob is old... it's time for him to move on.

You can't just say, "I will never watch it again!" just because someone is not there any more. Is there someone else you would "accept" as a new host?

I do not know who he is but said... Congrats to Drew Carey :dunno2: :):):)

Back