• November to August

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • December to September

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Ladies... Which term did you prefer or would you prefer to be pregnant? Why?

Men... Which term did you prefer or would you prefer your woman/spouse/girlfriend to be pregnant? Why?

I voted September to June because I know what it feel like being pregnant in the summertime by putting up with the heat and the body weight..

I remember I was 7 months in August and I was always sweating, and soooooo hot and it was even harder with clothes on.....Since the mother is carry the unborn child in her stomach and it weight more on the body itself, it makes it even harder to keep yourself coolier....I had to buy two air condtion to keep myself cool over the summer or taking a cold shower... :lol:

Pretty much what ^Angel^ states.. Summer time are really tough being pregnant because of the heat, over heat, sweating, dizzy etc.

I think Fall through the winter to early summer is best way to be pregnant for me ;)

I voted for Dec to Sept. But i keep failed for all of 3 children which "accident". I always want to have September baby which my mom, cousin, grandma, and my b-day. It will be neat for another little one on Sept. I was consider if the baby girl will be Sapphira which mean Sept birthstone as Sapphire. Right now I am pregnant and due on April. Other children are b-day on Dec and April.
Mommyof3

i voted sept. to june.. cuz its easier to have a kid's birthday in middle of summer.. instead near christmas time.. god.. christmas and b-day takes my money out of my pocket :P

I got preggy both times,,, i suffered terrible morning sickness in summer which was more worse with the heat and humidity. I could not stand the smell of bathroom or sight of toilet seat. Dont ask why....if I see a pic of it, I gag...

It is nice to be preggy during fall/winter...cuz u stay home and cuddle up, warm by fireplace.. ahhh... glad my boys born in Jan and Feb...

I voted March to December and I'd go for December to September too.

I like to decide my children's birthdates. I would LOVE to give birth more Saggitariuses! [rockon] I think itisbetter to give birth during wintertime-- people are more willing to give you time off from school/work et cetera... The joy of holidays! So March to December, it is for me.
Although the babies never agree to the arranged birthdate. Some stayed longer-- my niece stayed in her warm placenta for almost 10 months. Little extreme yes, but the mother went to the full term of nine months (to July) and few more weeks which drove her crazy because of the impending summer heat!

gnarlydorkette said:
I like to decide my children's birthdates. I would LOVE to give birth more Saggitariuses! [rockon] I think itisbetter to give birth during wintertime-- people are more willing to give you time off from school/work et cetera... The joy of holidays! So March to December, it is for me.
Although the babies never agree to the arranged birthdate. Some stayed longer-- my niece stayed in her warm placenta for almost 10 months. Little extreme yes, but the mother went to the full term of nine months (to July) and few more weeks which drove her crazy because of the impending summer heat!
I gather that you are Sagittarius? If yes... are you left-handed?

^Angel^ said:
I voted September to June because I know what it feel like being pregnant in the summertime by putting up with the heat and the body weight..

I remember I was 7 months in August and I was always sweating, and soooooo hot and it was even harder with clothes on.....Since the mother is carry the unborn child in her stomach and it weight more on the body itself, it makes it even harder to keep yourself coolier....I had to buy two air condtion to keep myself cool over the summer or taking a cold shower... :lol:

I agreed with her!!!!! plus.. keep you warm in the winter time.. also, baby can have chance to stay healthy and stronger before cold weather..

I voted from September to June... I want a summer baby so I can throw birthday party by the pool and cook-outs and outside party..

I had my boys in March and May.

Yes, I am agree with some of you that pregnant in summer time are awful. I know from my friends.

I voted for August to May.

I was unfortunate to be heavily pregnant in July/August. I suffered from fluid retention so much due to heat that I literally wobbled around for months. I was so swollen that I was unrecognizable.

My oldest was born on August 1 and my youngest one on September 27.

I was pregnant from March to December and I really don't mind that. I had severe morning sickness from March to June then I was fine all summer. The end of my trimester was in the fall and I liked that because the weather wasn't too hot. I like having a baby in the fall or winter.

Magatsu said:
I gather that you are Sagittarius? If yes... are you left-handed?

Nopie! Right-handed here. I do know several Saggies whom are left-handed. I think I am the only one that is right-handed... I am breaking the uniformity! ;)

I prefer August to May because when I was pregnant, I cannot stand the heat!!

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i voted sept. to june.. cuz its easier to have a kid's birthday in middle of summer.. instead near christmas time.. god.. christmas and b-day takes my money out of my pocket :P
My birthday is Nov 3, my son's Nov. 5 I know about the money out of pocket issue at the end of the year.
Niece's b-day Jan. 2 (she'll be 2 , dec. 24 she's be 5)
my husbands family starts having b-days in Sept and go thur Jan. except him he and our oldest niece are May

I voted Aug to May. Who the heck wants to be 9 mos pregnant in the dead heat of summer?! :lol:

Btw, I was born in Oct. :)

Back