Powerful Winter Storm to hit the Northeastern states

off to skiing soon!

It's supposed to warm up in my area tomorrow but later in the week, it gets cold again. I wish it were spring....

Feel bad for all you guys...as for me, my heat isn't even on...we had a sunny day....

And for all you couples....:giggle:...better cuddle up!...it's shorter than ya think:....j/k

Feel bad for all you guys...as for me, my heat isn't even on...we had a sunny day....

And for all you couples....:giggle:...better cuddle up!...it's shorter than ya think:....j/k

We in Florida are going to feel it too, although not as bad. It's supposed to be 23 tomorrow night. Next 2 days are going to be colder than usual for us then back up to the 70's after that.

I agree, today was great. 70. No heat.

We in Florida are going to feel it too, although not as bad. It's supposed to be 23 tomorrow night. Next 2 days are going to be colder than usual for us then back up to the 70's after that.

Yeah...took off the wrappings around my outside plants early AM...but am gonna wrap 'em right back up in a little while so they will be warm and cozy.

One thing I really hate is the dry weather..using a lot of Lotion for that tho'...

Yesterday was 30, today is 11 degrees. Tonight is supposed to get down to -16 degrees. Monday will be -10 degrees for the daytime, and -15 for overnight.

Then Tuesday will see a high of 1 degree, and the low is 0.

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

This morning at 5:17 AM, it's -10 outside. BRRR! No way I'm headed out there. Nope, nada, zilch, none. I'm staying HOME today.

Here's a cool picture (Sorry about the blurriness-- the sun is just behind the window)

Attachments

• Ice Picture!!.jpg
    Ice Picture!!.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 8
bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am a master snow man maker. back in the day we would do guerrilla snow man making. thats when you just go randomly start making creepy evil looking snow men, with fake blood and chopped limbs and sticks in the eye, ect etc on grade school prperty for the kids to see the next day
cough
as i grew older i used my artistic skill to do that on adults lawns but now they were rude snowmen in very naughty positions with all the rights parts. kind alike the kamasutra of snow men art installations
when i got older still
now i settled to making snow aliens. they are aliens made of snow.
(drags cigarette..........exhales)

Oh wow, it is 21 F today in my area - very unusual.

It looks like Chicago is freezing southern states and may attempt to snow them.

Clicking on my kids school website to see if my kids school will be closed tomorrow or NOT. :mad2: I hate not knowing it until tomorrow in the am at a last minute like 530 am or 6 am. ugh.. I like to know now, so i ll be prepared for tomorrow. Lots of schools will be closed near our hometown. lucky them!

we are gettin hit big time right now.
wicked. i'm gonna run out in the storm naked and sign to the wind the epic signs of my culture..........

Back