Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
In highly mobilized Southern California where things, places are so far away, walking and cycling aren't possible.....

Good ol' sprawl, no?

Ugh, The gas prices has been like a yo-yo. As each day goes by, It's $3.89 and then it changes to $3.99 and goes back to $3.89. Now, It's again at $3.99. I just wish they'd stop doing the yo-yo thing.

No, It is definitely not good at all.

I remember when Hurricane Katrina and Hurricane Rita striked, The gas here spiked up so quickly. It wasn't expected at the time since the oil pipeline comes from Louisiana and Texas.

i remmy after that happened.. my aunt had to fill 5.50 bucks per gallon drivin back from Arkanas to Louisiana...hope not again yall know what i mean?

Brian, consider yourself lucky cuz that's the cheapest gas price where you reside. In Illinois, the average range is from $4.15-$4.60!! :0(

i remmy after that happened.. my aunt had to fill 5.50 bucks per gallon drivin back from Arkanas to Louisiana...hope not again yall know what i mean?

Yes, I do know what you mean. Well, to put it this way, it can happen but when? We don't know that for sure. It's a possibility.

LOl casper .. but hey i heard they might have 11 dollars on march 2009!

^^ They're saying we could reach $6 a gallon in 2 years.

^^ yep, we will see what happens of course.

I recently put gas in my dad's rental car earlier tonight. Before I used the pump, I could see what the previous customer bought... $100 worth of gas! Yikes!

Gasoline price may be up to $5.00 on Independence Day (Fouth of July). :(

Pleasant trip or not if price will be up???

I will plan to go to Maryland near DC next month. Ugh about high price.

Yesterday... Gas from BJ Wholesale.. its 3.85 :D

$4.09. $4.15. $4.18. $4.03 (that gas station was FULL of people going in and out so I guess it was the lowest).

Sucks. Big time.

Now it's back down to $3.99 a gallon at Sheetz for reg.

Are they dropping gas prices now?

It will go up again around the 4th of July in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back