Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
petrol gone down again here in NZ, its' $1.39.9 c for the litre of Regular 91 octane, a "Super" > 95/96 Octane goes for $1.44.9 now pretty good, about 2 years ago, it was slightly lower than this. In 2002 it was 86C a litre of Reg 91

so we went nearly tripling the 2002 price, now under doubling the 2002 level.
hm i hope it comes down to $1.20 or lower its still pretty expensive, I hear that ther reason it's cheaper is so its cheaper to BRING in the oil tankers to transport the supply...

$1.39 NZD per litre = $2.80 USD per gallon.

Mind you, it is australian version and you will be confused once you're in Australia ;)

While traveling by Caribbean cruise at U.S. Virgin Islands last several years ago, I still confused that U.S. Virgin Islands are the only area of the United States which drives on the left. Reason of having border of British Virgin Islands. There are problems with this, though, as most cars on the road are left hand drive, and therefore the driver sits to the outside of the road. Because nearly all automobiles are imported from US.

While traveling by Caribbean cruise at U.S. Virgin Islands last several years ago, I still confused that U.S. Virgin Islands are the only area of the United States which drives on the left. Reason of having border of British Virgin Islands. There are problems with this, though, as most cars on the road are left hand drive, and therefore the driver sits to the outside of the road. Because nearly all automobiles are imported from US.

wow interesting. that post should go to my other thread about Cultural Shock.

1.88 but near my house is 1.99 something like that...yea I know about 5-10 cents difference from near my hubby's work. Oh well. I go to near my hubby's work once a week and at same time go shopping or dr's appt etc...save my trip. :)

Chevy67, next time you get a good deal like that, get 10,000 gallons and put a gravity flow tank on your property! Prices will not stay low long...:lol:

$1.69 which is lowest I saw on the internet. I wish I could go to Covington or somewhere near there to fill up. :giggle:

It's $1.85 for the nearest lowest price I have seen so far.

Chevy67, next time you get a good deal like that, get 10,000 gallons and put a gravity flow tank on your property! Prices will not stay low long...:lol:

:laugh2: I wish!

1.59 now.. i bet it would be lower than that somewhere in my town! ..mmm! now iknow where! :naughty:

Here in KC area (at least where I am living) it has been holding at $1.35 for past 2 weeks or so. Haven't seen it drop a penny yet. Guess we are stuck now at buck thirty five. Let's see what happens as Christmas time gets closer.

Wife made a new bet with her friend to get price down to $1.25...so far she isn't having much luck. :aw::aw:

The wife is jumping up and down screaming!! We drove by a couple of gas stations on the way home from work/applebee's and saw gas price still at $1.35. We got closer to home and to our SHOCK we saw BP and QT gas price dropped to $1.29!!! Wife is jumping and screaming. She has only 4 more cents to go to win her bet with her friend AGAIN lol!! Don't believe me? Look for yourself below:

The wife is jumping up and down screaming!! We drove by a couple of gas stations on the way home from work/applebee's and saw gas price still at $1.35. We got closer to home and to our SHOCK we saw BP and QT gas price dropped to $1.29!!! Wife is jumping and screaming. She has only 4 more cents to go to win her bet with her friend AGAIN lol!! Don't believe me? Look for yourself below:

Just wait until Dec 17, I found out that OPEC was delaying the meeting about production cut to Dec 17.

Damn to OPEC, they are too greedy and hopefully their cut will fail to meet the price.

I believe that the damage is done, world economy is screwed up, I do not think production cuts will do any goodl

The demand already waned, all due the fact that many people went broke, lost jobs, while many companies gone broke and went out of business. These events already impact the demand because they no longer can afford continue buying gas and other oil byproduct.

It will take OPEC about 4 or 5 years to recover, probably longer who knows.

And just think about it, if EVER government decided to bail out these big three, I can BET you a bunch that the condition involved with bail out is that these big three must find ways to improve gas mileage, and to invest in R&D that would involve alternative fuel like Fuel Cell, electric cars, etc which result lowering demand for oil so OPEC don't really have much choices.

I would support big three bail out *IF* the bail out is equivalent to Bankruptcy, meaning that the government will have same power as Bankruptcy court and decide which to cut, and what to invest, thus these CEO won't have much choices but to comply.

So from my standpoint, it appears that there will be huge shift in energy resources in near future.

I just discovered that the cost of Hydrogen is about a dollar for each kilogram and the size of Hydrogen gas in fuel cell is about 4.25 KG, and each KG of Hydrogen gives you about 70 miles! So it will be over 280 miles between refill costing measly $4.25, OPEC can't compete if they keep cutting production. So I hope to see more Fuel cell coming out.

Also if my calculation is indeed correct, with 4.25 KG of hydrogen, you could power entire home for about 5 days during black out, better than gas generators! I believe that Hydrogen is way to go.

Just wait until Dec 17, I found out that OPEC was delaying the meeting about production cut to Dec 17.

Damn to OPEC, they are too greedy and hopefully their cut will fail to meet the price.

$1.59 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I cant wait to go down more. I filled my tank the other day $1.62 for 20 gallon about $35.00 better then $75.00 to 80.00

I believe that the damage is done, world economy is screwed up, I do not think production cuts will do any goodl

The demand already waned, all due the fact that many people went broke, lost jobs, while many companies gone broke and went out of business. These events already impact the demand because they no longer can afford continue buying gas and other oil byproduct.

It will take OPEC about 4 or 5 years to recover, probably longer who knows.

And just think about it, if EVER government decided to bail out these big three, I can BET you a bunch that the condition involved with bail out is that these big three must find ways to improve gas mileage, and to invest in R&D that would involve alternative fuel like Fuel Cell, electric cars, etc which result lowering demand for oil so OPEC don't really have much choices.

I would support big three bail out *IF* the bail out is equivalent to Bankruptcy, meaning that the government will have same power as Bankruptcy court and decide which to cut, and what to invest, thus these CEO won't have much choices but to comply.

So from my standpoint, it appears that there will be huge shift in energy resources in near future.

I just discovered that the cost of Hydrogen is about a dollar for each kilogram and the size of Hydrogen gas in fuel cell is about 4.25 KG, and each KG of Hydrogen gives you about 70 miles! So it will be over 280 miles between refill costing measly $4.25, OPEC can't compete if they keep cutting production. So I hope to see more Fuel cell coming out.

Also if my calculation is indeed correct, with 4.25 KG of hydrogen, you could power entire home for about 5 days during black out, better than gas generators! I believe that Hydrogen is way to go.

Does hydrogen can handle with big pick up when towing the trailer with heavier stuff?

I refilled gas at 12:30 AM at Chevron at $1.89 per gallon which cost me only $21. :)

Interesting concept, but hope it's not a cash in company then run off and close it down. I think it's a hybrid of a magnetic motor coupled with an engine powered by compressed air.

Wow! interesting. this car is running without refueling or recharging.

Interesting concept, but hope it's not a cash in company then run off and close it down. I think it's a hybrid of a magnetic motor coupled with an engine powered by compressed air.

I think that you are right. I looked it up on Google, and there are some different websites. BTW, I don't like the design. I would rather to have one that looks like a regular-size small or a medium-size truck so that I could use it to buy something at a tag sale or put the bags in the back from shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back