Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website might have not been updated recently...Chevy57 is from Ohio.

:laugh2: I get discount price at $1.00 off while buying any food at Giant Eagle Food Market. I know that every AD'ers might be shocked to see my price. :laugh2:

$1.89 at Arco gas which I saw today. I don't like Arco gas anyway. Most are in $1.91 to $1.99 range.

If 75 cents per gallon then I'm going buy sweet American SUV.

If it is way cheaper down here - I'd love to own the large black SUV on the left side ;)

2008mitsubishipajero.jpg

Ford Expedition or Chevrolet Suburban?

Yup, they are too way big.

Chevy Tahoe, Ford Explorer, Chevy Trailblazer, Ford Escape and Jeep Grand Cherokee.

If EVER Chrysler start to make Jeep pu truck, I'd buy it!

Even though gas once reached over 4 dollars gallon, it has not made me give up my two SUV!

Jeep rocks!

If it is way cheaper down here - I'd love to own the large black SUV on the left side ;)

2008mitsubishipajero.jpg

Hey! Your steering wheel is on the wrong side of the car!!

:giggle: I know it is different in Australia than USA.

Mind you, it is australian version and you will be confused once you're in Australia ;)

petrol gone down again here in NZ, its' $1.39.9 c for the litre of Regular 91 octane, a "Super" > 95/96 Octane goes for $1.44.9 now pretty good, about 2 years ago, it was slightly lower than this. In 2002 it was 86C a litre of Reg 91

so we went nearly tripling the 2002 price, now under doubling the 2002 level.
hm i hope it comes down to $1.20 or lower its still pretty expensive, I hear that ther reason it's cheaper is so its cheaper to BRING in the oil tankers to transport the supply...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back