Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! interesting. this car is running without refueling or recharging.

And without the need of $3,000 to $5,000 battery packs...all you need is a $70 battery.

I think that you are right. I looked it up on Google, and there are some different websites. BTW, I don't like the design. I would rather to have one that looks like a regular-size small or a medium-size truck so that I could use it to buy something at a tag sale or put the bags in the back from shopping.

Yeah, it may be possible to have one in different forms if it becomes successful for the first try they release a production model.

ch.gaschart

Huge slide! :shock:

OPEC is going have meeting on Dec 17 to cut much as 2 million barrels per day to stabilize the oil price, they are just BS and production cuts won't help oil price to keep higher because economy won't grow with overprice of oil.

Fuck to OPEC, I wish that OPEC will never existing.

Yea! I wonder what's going on?! Ummmm :hmm:

Yeah, I can imagine that most of us want to see a different car and better price without using a gas. We don't want to stay the same issue on gas all the times - I mean for our future. That's what I think. It is always many possibilities that we haven't see a real one come out yet, but soon. I would like to say that air compressed tanks look a great idea because of pure non-pollution air that we breathe everyday.

An electric device and air compressed tanks are good way to go. Or even that maybe a magnetic rotary machine would be better. I am concerned for people who has a pacemaker that might bit too dangerous to be closer to the magnetic machine in case they have to fix something inside the motor.

If the hydrogen cell is popular nowadays, then the price would evenly go up, too. It is even much worst for a labor cost for a repair shop - I don't know.

The gas here is at $1.47

It's been dropping slowly here, though.

The gas here is at $1.35

Yeah.. it has been dropping a lot lately....

Wondering what was going on about that...mmmm

The gas here is at $1.35

Yeah.. it has been dropping a lot lately....

Wondering what was going on about that...mmmm

Yup, most oil refineries from TX-LA coastal area has been recovered from hurricane and allows to increase of productions, that what I found from news.

$1.69 as I refueled my truck today :)

I was very shocked to see the gas prices drop tremendously here, I paid $1.85 not bad to fill up my car was $15 :shock:

Filled up my tank yesterday at $1.57..only costed $21 bucks and I have a SUV! This is great! However, I havent lifted the restrictions on driving because I suffered so much at the pump and I experienced trauma from it! Maybe it is a good thing..less gas used therefore less pollution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back