Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
i pah to get a gas with middle grade! ahh it cheap as i used to get that gas more than 3 years ago! finally! that is what i need that! whew! now i hope it stays the same prices until... i dont know! if i get good pay job then i buy electric car , no question about!

i pah to get a gas with middle grade! ahh it cheap as i used to get that gas more than 3 years ago! finally! that is what i need that! whew! now i hope it stays the same prices until... i dont know! if i get good pay job then i buy electric car , no question about!

Electric car isn't perfect.

Get good gas powered car with great gas mileage like Civic.

I'm thinking about KIA 7,000 dollars for a brand new car. That might be worth it for few years.

69.9 per litre Esso Gas Station..

I'm satisfy but needs reduce the amount.. Hopefully 50.0 so I can fill up full tank worth 35 bux

My Sunoco gas station's price here is $1.61. :D

Do you ever think that some gas station owners pour some water in the underground gas tank before the store is opened? I remember I had this problem six years ago that ruined my motor.

The gas price is getting cheaper which is good, but a few gas station owners suffered with their profit sometimes. I could be wrong. Now, the house heating oil is starting to raise again very recently. Oh no!

Do you ever think that some gas station owners pour some water in the underground gas tank before the store is opened? I remember I had this problem six years ago that ruined my motor.

The gas price is getting cheaper which is good, but a few gas station owners suffered with their profit sometimes. I could be wrong. Now, the house heating oil is starting to raise again very recently. Oh no!

No, gas price is varies based on oil price and effect of refineries, it has nothing with profit.

I'm glad that I don't use heating oil, I prefer natural gas or electricity.

Gas here has begun to go back up; I wonder if it is because of the increased use of natural gas and heating oil for homes since it is winter now?

93 cents per litre. (0.67 cents US)

0.67 x 3.79 = $2.53 USD per gallon

Yesterday 1.59 at BJ Wholesale :thumb:

27.00 Filled up my big monster truck!! :D

foxrac, well i still want an electric car when they make a better one.. i know when they make one then test then sell the right one.. but wait and see.. how they goes.. i prefer after they find something wrong and fix it then make a better one.. so ..

Anyone have an opinion on post #1470? I often get caught at the end of a page! Grrrrr

Gas here has begun to go back up; I wonder if it is because of the increased use of natural gas and heating oil for homes since it is winter now?

It's possible but natural gas isn't from oil?

Oil price is range in $30's per barrel right now and big OPEC production cut is failed to stem the oil price.

Oil companies are probably slow or stabilize the gas price for profit, I'm not sure.

foxrac, well i still want an electric car when they make a better one.. i know when they make one then test then sell the right one.. but wait and see.. how they goes.. i prefer after they find something wrong and fix it then make a better one.. so ..

Ok, good luck.

I'm looking for regular car in next year, probably Honda.

It's possible but natural gas isn't from oil?

Oil price is range in $30's per barrel right now and big OPEC production cut is failed to stem the oil price.

Oil companies are probably slow or stabilize the gas price for profit, I'm not sure.

Well, natural gas is very often a by-product of drilling for oil and there's heating oil used over much of this nation during the winter so I was wondering if these two products indirectly affect the current rising price of gasoline? Anyone else? Thanks Foxtrac......

Well, natural gas is very often a by-product of drilling for oil and there's heating oil used over much of this nation during the winter so I was wondering if these two products indirectly affect the current rising price of gasoline? Anyone else? Thanks Foxrac......

Your welccome :)

It could be so.

Please close this thread, I made Part II since it's 50 pages. :ty:

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back