Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's $3.45 here as well.

Last edited:
Gasoline prices in PA $3.45 a gallon for unleaded...NJ its $2.99 a gallon...i dont know why its cheaper there...anybody know??

Here at Morrilton, Arkansas where I usually buy the gas from. The unleaded gas price is.. $3.29

It was $3.22 last week. up 7 cents this week, dang! oh well!

$3.29 a gallon of Unleaded gas and $4.05 a gallon of Diesel here in NC .. my tow truck 2000 international 4700... drank 9 miles per gallon while towing a vehicle and had to filled the tank average 120 to 130 bucks every night eh I remembered when my truck was brand new it cost only 45 to 55 bucks to fill up but today .. geez about more than double to begin with...

Now it's $3.28 per regular unleaded gallon. :(

Its $3.31 here in VA - it was $3.21 last friday - a 10 cents increase :rl: I know the gas prices will go up and I'm not happy about that.

why complain? I don't want anyone drive. Use bike, train or bus, good environment.

$3.34 For the cheapest kind of unleaded in Iowa.:deal:

That must be the cheapest - where did you find that in Australia, is it Sydney? That 50 cent per litre is now only for LPG users (Liquid Petrolium Gas)

And down here, it is, at my home town = $1.44 per litre

wow :eek3: I remember from saw gas cost was 0.50 cents per liter when I was in Australia with my family last winter 2000/01. wow

I believe high priced gasoline would reduce the problem related to obesity in the United States :lol:

Here (near DC) - $3.55 per gallon for Unleaded.

Gas prices here are so high that I think if I go on vacation this summer, it would be cheaper to mail my car there!! :giggle:

Here it is 3.35 in eastern Pennsylvania. Rumors were said it may go up $4 by Memorial Day. Just filled up my tank today 29.05...not good...last time I filled it up last week, it was like 22.00...

We were told by someone that they are planning to put in pipeline from other country in the future so our gas price will go down. Just hope it will...

Here in Baltimore, MD...3.33 yesterday, it was 3.27 why the BIG jump in one day? I am starting to feel anxiety over the gas prices.

I believe high priced gasoline would reduce the problem related to obesity in the United States :lol:

Here (near DC) - $3.55 per gallon for Unleaded.

I disagree with the obesity. It has to do with demand and supply, IE war, weather, etc. Go to HowStuffWorks - Learn how Everything Works! and read all about how gas prices works. You will understand better. The gas prices in Europe is high due to mostly inflated by taxes. Average of 78 percent of taxes are put on the gas which is only $2 or so per gallon without the tax on top of it. In the United States, the gas tax is around 14 percent on average.

I disagree with the obesity. It has to do with demand and supply, IE war, weather, etc. Go to HowStuffWorks - Learn how Everything Works! and read all about how gas prices works. You will understand better. The gas prices in Europe is high due to mostly inflated by taxes. Average of 78 percent of taxes are put on the gas which is only $2 or so per gallon without the tax on top of it. In the United States, the gas tax is around 14 percent on average.

I take it you never been to Europe. :cool2:

That must be the cheapest - where did you find that in Australia, is it Sydney? That 50 cent per litre is now only for LPG users (Liquid Petrolium Gas)

And down here, it is, at my home town = $1.44 per litre

I saw 0.50 cent in Victoria, Australia in 2000/2001. It must be that I overlook it? :dunno:

I don't recall these prices back then, cause I would be around 13 or 14 to remember. But anyway, it doesn't matter what prices in the past.

Reba, I agreed with you it's not possible for everyone .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back