Post your gas prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are at $3.39 here in South Carolina. I am only 15 minutes from Charlotte, North Carolina and they are at $3.45.

I wish they'd open up more drilling sites and refineries in North America.

I think we should get rid of the gas tax, too.

That will cause a lot of environmental issues with drilling and adding more refineries. The gas tax will never be removed, many countries in the world have tax on the gas. Be glad, it's not as high as it's in Europe union.

In Kansas City, Kansas, USA at Quicktrip, $3.38 a gal for regular unleaded, $3.48 for mid-grade, $3.58 for Premuim. I usually fill w/ regular tho. My 05' Dodge Durango tank of gas cost me $60 to top it off (I usually fills gas when it's on 1/4th, my habit) Ouch!!!

Last night, saw that it jumped from $3.33 to $3.41

I swear if it hits $4.00 here, it is gonna be hard to commute cuz everytime at the gas pump, I will feel like throwing up. My hard earned money going to gas? I am just working for gas? This is crazy!

That's how I felt.:grouphug: I told my wife I'm gonna to ride bike when it hits $4. She won't let me cuz I works night and doesnt want me ride at night. Oh well! ok 250cc Scooter would do...

:eek: I can't afford that cost of gasoline with my truck's 21 gallon tank. For sure not many people here can afford that high.

I felt your pinch.. My durango too have 21 gal tank and I buried my wallet in a casket and gravestone on gas pump ground!!

Catty

price wont go down.. anyway.. i knew thier business want our money.. rme!

example, exxon made 40 billion dollars profit in only one quater! image!
wow!

no wonder business are act like to be favor to other business that make all costumer spend and waste thier money.. so we all stucked.. one day one strike we all be crashed in america.. oh well time back to 1930! tsk tsk to business.. they think it would work.. , to me it not! they idoit! ok let them what they ask for! good bye to them
they will learn hard lesson!

Here in Baltimore, MD...3.33 yesterday, it was 3.27 why the BIG jump in one day? I am starting to feel anxiety over the gas prices.
Hey ! you live in baltimore? I live in bel air. I saw gas price yesterday 3.45 for unleaded! Scary huh?

Oregon: 3.29 lowest price for regular, but goes up to 3.79 some places
Diesel is over 4.00 all across state... it is about 4.05 for cheapest.

Argh! For the past week, It has been at $3.45 per gal and today, it spiked up to $3.59 per gal!

This is not good and it will definitely pinch my budget. I'm not looking forward to pay at the pump this weekend when I go out of town for my step-sister's wedding. *groans*

Argh! For the past week, It has been at $3.45 per gal and today, it spiked up to $3.59 per gal!

This is not good and it will definitely pinch my budget. I'm not looking forward to pay at the pump this weekend when I go out of town for my step-sister's wedding. *groans*

Ours was about the same as yours Jolie. But the gas price went to 3.60 a gallon last week...Dreading to fill up this week!!

Ouch... that sucks!

The price went up again. Two days ago, it was $3.35 a gallon. Yesterday, it was $3.39 a gallon. Today, it went up to $3.45 a gallon. I'm afraid to find out what it will be tomorrow. :(

Gas prices are rising steadily here. One of the gas station not far from here is at $3.73 per gallon for regular and it was $3.67 yesterday (!)

Gas companies "the oil bigwigs" are the richest industry today. I don't get how they are losing money, when they earn more $$$ in quarterly earnings than any other industry!!

Recently this morning in Olathe, KS, I saw Regular Unleaded went up to $3.48 ALREADY!! Shush!! E-85 cost $3.10. I filled my gas can with E-85 for my lawnmower LOL (wont hurt tho to experiment cuz it's old crappy mower anyway)

This won't happen, the price will keep climbing.

Know why? Right now, China and India is hungry for oil and they are demanding as much as we do. Whats even scarier is that 18 years ago, these Asians countries don't really need oil, but now they use as much as we do in just 18 years, what happens the next 18 years? This won't be funny, oil companies got nothing to lose.

Yup, that's true.

I had wait for few years until gas price has go down but... nothing is happen.

We need find alternative to replace oil, such as E85 and E85 would require newer car model (after 2000) but older car model would continue to use gas until other parts need to be replace to support E85.

I wish they'd open up more drilling sites and refineries in North America.

I think we should get rid of the gas tax, too.

It's bad idea to rid of gas tax, gas tax is needed for maintenance on road, highway and others that's related to car stuff.

Diesel.. 4.02 at Murphy's in Winston Salem, NC highest I saw was 4.21 diesel ...

Hey ! you live in baltimore? I live in bel air. I saw gas price yesterday 3.45 for unleaded! Scary huh?

I dont live in the city..just outside of the city.

Just went up to 3.47...I walked to the store yesterday. Doing lots less driving and more planning ahead as far as driving is concerned.

Let's go back to the old days of horse buggies. That way we wont have to depend of foreign trade for hay!!!

Recently this morning in Olathe, KS, I saw Regular Unleaded went up to $3.48 ALREADY!! Shush!! E-85 cost $3.10. I filled my gas can with E-85 for my lawnmower LOL (wont hurt tho to experiment cuz it's old crappy mower anyway)

What did the lawnmower do when it ran on E85?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back