Post your best picture ever!

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Katzie, Nice hair up.. I love the clip to keep the hair up... I have like 3 or 4 of them and it is still my favorite.. I mostly wear those to work..

By the way, your B&W picture looks so professional. :)

One of my buddies from work was shocked to see my hair (straight and down) she really likes it but she prefers my hair up better because I look very attractive that way. I said oh well, I'm the mother now and it's time to change *grin* She laughed and understood. Anyway, that night I was *so* hot and I decided to clip it the back of my hair to cool off. I'm letting my hair grow a little longer so I can start wearing pony tail again for the summer.

Black and white photos rulez! Imagine that was taken from my webcam :lol:

this is one of my fav pics... ;) i am the girl with pink hair :) this was in sweden at 2001. i love it!

Attachments

• schweden 01.JPG
    schweden 01.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 218
Nice pictures, you all! :)

Anyway, GeorgiaDeaf; nice picture of yourself! Didn't you attend the GSD/SCSDB homecoming game back in October? I think I have seen you there. A lot of people were at the game at the time.

Katzie said:
Socratesgirly! :grouphug: I wish you tons of luck and I know you can do it! Remember patience, patience, patience. Mwahhhies!! _\m/

This picture was taken tonight... hmm not bad :lol:

Katzie, that was a good snapshot :)

Cowgirl said:
this is one of my fav pics... ;) i am the girl with pink hair :) this was in sweden at 2001. i love it!
heyyy i wanna know what kind u dye pink hair?? cuz of i really wanna to have it so badly.. my fave pinky!!!

This is my best picture ever but there are more..
It was taken last fall.

Attachments

• fc307d1e.jpg
    fc307d1e.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 140
ahh, I didn't go to Homecoming GSD game cuz at that time, Lisa is only one month old. I ll go this year for sure! Thanks for asking! :D

eternity said:
This is my best picture ever but there are more..
It was taken last fall.
beautiful pic!! is that your daughter ?? if so, she is pretty!! :fly2:

Eternity.....
wow, Awe... *breathed carried away* Look'n alike MOMMA rest of your beautiful daughter! You'd be proud more and for your daughter proud too.. *winks*

Hey all gal and guys...awesome pics...:) here's my pic....oh wait I'm a tree on the sidebar ;)

Last edited:
Back