post a picture of your car?

my hubbys baby

This my hubbys car, 1970 oldsmobile cutlass supreme, he love to work on it! He love old cars.

Attachments

• lucscarnewsizepic2.JPG
    lucscarnewsizepic2.JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 15
  • lucscar.JPG
    lucscar.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 13
That is a cool car! I used to own a 57 MGA, a 69 Rebel. I almost bought a 68 Buick Regal GS convertible. I had to pass on the buick. It is very similar to the Olds cutlass.

As far as the crotch rockets are concerned, Im not a fan of them either. Although, mine looks like a critch rocket, it really isnt. It is a sport tourer. I can have fun in the turns, and ride all day con=mfortably. A few summers ago, I ride from St.Louis to Elkhart Lake WI. non stop, turned around the next day and rode back. No problems with comfort.

How about you guys try and guess this car I own? That green Station wagon.

Attachments

• Image015.jpg
    Image015.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 169
It almost looks like a British version of the dodge aries but in a station wagon configuration. But its not. I am going to guess it is a Renault Estate of some type.

It almost looks like a British version of the dodge aries but in a station wagon configuration. But its not. I am going to guess it is a Renault Estate of some type.

That's a random guess, Lilly's dad.. but you're completely wrong. I'll tell what it is anyway.

It is an 1982 Australian made, VH Holden Commodore Station Wagon.

J - :afro:

Nice ride you got there, FaNatic! I'm embarrassed enough to admit that I drive a 'Soccer Mom' van, a '06 Pontiac Montana SV6. Almost rides like a Cadillac, but I would definitely prefer one of these CHIP FOOSE's gorgeous cars or a Hummer H2.
:popcorn:

J, not totally random, from teh photo, the hood ornament does resemble the renault logo. The front end also looks like it is something that renault would make.
I heve never even heard of tha tcar.
Let me see if I can find a picture of a car I owned for a while. It is a semi obscure one.

J, not totally random, from the photo, the hood ornament does resemble the renault logo. The front end also looks like it is something that renault would make.
I heve never even heard of tha tcar.
Let me see if I can find a picture of a car I owned for a while. It is a semi obscure one.

Lilly,

Of Course, my bad. the car is very easily to recongise in a different company names, unlike the renault. The Commodore, is australian and is never around the world as that car is very old and well driven. It is a good car as that station wagon have two tanks, one for Petrol and one for GAS, (LPG: liquid Petroium Gas) I am not too sure that you American guys haven't heard about it.

Cheers

J -:afro:

Last edited:
How about you guys try and guess this car I own? That green Station wagon.

I LOVE that Holden Commodore wagon myself even though I cant bring it in the USA until it is 25 years old. We Americans finally got a nice Holden being sold as a Pontiac GTO. Since I heard of the Holdens, I knew I would fall in love with it despite my being a die-hard Ford fan.

Sad is that we will not be getting anymore GTO's, but im happy to know that Holden did most of the engineering for the Zeta platform that the 2009 Camaro will be using.

One of my favorite cars happen to be the 1978 Ford Falcon XC Bathurst Cobra. Since it is over 25 years old, I can bring a XC Falcon into the USA to make a clone of the Bathurst Cobra.

I LOVE that Holden Commodore wagon myself even though I cant bring it in the USA until it is 25 years old. We Americans finally got a nice Holden being sold as a Pontiac GTO. Since I heard of the Holdens, I knew I would fall in love with it despite my being a die-hard Ford fan.

Sad is that we will not be getting anymore GTO's, but im happy to know that Holden did most of the engineering for the Zeta platform that the 2009 Camaro will be using.

One of my favorite cars happen to be the 1978 Ford Falcon XC Bathurst Cobra. Since it is over 25 years old, I can bring a XC Falcon into the USA to make a clone of the Bathurst Cobra.

Mate, I know about the GTO's, they are rarely made, they also stopped making them down here in Australia but now they have made the newest Holden commodore sedan in Australia, which is Holden Commodore VE SSV which is the most powerful car they have ever built.

That green holden Commodore which I own is around 23 years old, but the engine is only two years old, which that engine has been reconditioned two years ago in 2004. But now, I'm getting backfires. Nonetheless, in 2007 - the commodore won't be here for long as I am intending to downsize to a new car for myself :D.

Our 2006 Jeep Commander.

Attachments

• jeep1a.jpg
    jeep1a.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 17
Our 2006 Jeep Commander.

I thought you wanted a gas saving car, not a gas guzzler...but that's your call. I remember you discussed that in the other forum.

I'm sick and tired of Americans buying and driving gas guzzlers and emitting more smog in the air. It hurts me and the beautiful Earth we live on!

I thought you wanted a gas saving car, not a gas guzzler...but that's your call. I remember you discussed that in the other forum.

I'm sick and tired of Americans buying and driving gas guzzlers and emitting more smog in the air. It hurts me and the beautiful Earth we live on!
I did get a smaller car for myself. My work commuting car that I drive myself most days is smaller.

This is our family car. We drive it mostly for family trips, which we carry four to six people, or for long trips once or twice a year, and for towing heavy loads in our trailer. My little car can't do that.

Hubby drives a commercial van for work every day, so he doesn't use this car for commuting either.

Our new car actually gets better mileage than the one we traded in, and uses regular gas instead of premium.

Ahh okay, Thanks Reba for clearing up...sorry for being a grumpy environmentalist.

Have a great Xmas also! :D

Ahh okay, Thanks Reba for clearing up...sorry for being a grumpy environmentalist.

Have a great Xmas also! :D
No problem. :P

Truly, I wish I didn't have to drive so much, period. I hate driving in heavy traffic. I try to plot out all my errands and commuting so I stay off the road as much as possible.

Hey, it's OK to be concerned about the environment. I was there for the first Earth Day in 1970, and this used to be one of my favorite songs to sing:

"Air"
(from Hair)

Welcome sulphur dioxide,
Hello carbon monoxide
The air, the air is everywhere
Breathe deep, while you sleep, breathe deep
Bless you alcohol bloodstream,
Save me nicotine lungsteen
Incense, incense is in the air
Breathe deep, while you sleep, breathe deep
Cataclysmic, cataplasm
Fall out atomic orgasm