Possible Obama Assasination attempt foiled

I thought you were a big proponent of self responsibility?

haha good one. well we're humans. we forget now and then. nothing wrong with a little reminder :cool2:

and you're launching a tirade on Reba for calling him a Marxist. you're angry about people painting him as "inexperienced, unproven, and untested." What's up with that?

People say the same thing about Bill Clinton and yet he still won.

haha good one. well we're humans. we forget now and then. nothing wrong with a little reminder :cool2:

We don't forget. We choose to forget. Especially when one is in 'hot water". :)

he said that to convince people at speech. clever wording. He already had far more experience than Obama.

he said that to convince people at speech. clever wording. He already had far more experience than Obama.

You're starting to sound more and more like Joe Scarborough, Tucker Carlson and Sean Hannity all rolled into one.

We don't forget. We choose to forget. Especially when one is in 'hot water". :)

Yep, there obviously is something about being in that position that creates memory loss.:cool2:

Michelle is copycat to Jackie Kennedy's alike.

I did watch a movie of veteran war with closed captioned. I can understand what is happened in history. I love to watch an Action Adventure movie. I am big support to Troops. Liberal is whining and chicken out. Bawk Bawk!

Is it me or doesn it seem that Obama and his wife are the next Kennedy's?

The one thing that is impressive with this DNC is the family values that is being portrayed in the party. It'll be interesting to see how McCain does his.

Now....the one thing that is kind of bothering me is that Steven Speilburg showed a movie during the convention honoring veterans of the war and it wasn't closed captioned on the screen. The deaf that are at the convention had to rely on the interpreter to look at the movie. No close captions. So much for inclusion (?).

:hmm:

I did watch a movie of veteran war with closed captioned. I can understand what is happened in history. I love to watch an Action Adventure movie. I am big support to Troops. Liberal is whining and chicken out. Bawk Bawk!

You might be better off if you spent some time watching a news cast instead of a movie.

See below:

You might be better off if you spent some time watching a news cast instead of a movie.

:lol: :lol: If she knows and understands watching the news! :lol: :lol:

I'm liberal and you do you realize you are personally calling me a whiner and a chicken, right? So much for respect. :roll:

I'm liberal and you do you realize you are personally calling me a whiner and a chicken, right? So much for respect. :roll:
She's referring to the liberals of that era.

Obama Under Fire? - TMZ.com
More information will come soon. I couldn't find any other links.

Good thing they were stopped. I'm getting sick of the hateful narrative that our right-wing is pushing against Obama. It's making me people snap like this. :mad:
1. Who are the "right-wing" to which you refer?

2. What is the "hateful narrative" to which you refer?

She's referring to the liberals of that era.

I didn't get that impression when she made a general statement that she supports the troops before calling the liberals whiners, etc. I took that to be another general statement referring to all liberals in all eras. Perhaps she will help us by correcting us.

...I feel sorry for Obama, there's people who did threated to Al Gore, Kerry and Bush too, it happens but security is much more tighten now than in 60's when JFK got killed by hate group.
Yes, and attempts were made on Reagan and Ford. It's always terrible when people want to use violence against our leaders.

Get your head out of the sand before you suffocate. I suspect that you are already suffering from oxygen deprivation.
Is it possible to disagree with someone or correct their information without making personal insults?

It never ceases to amaze me how people, who have skewed and distorted facts in their empty little heads, thinkthey have enough knowledge and expertise to rewrite history.
"Empty little heads?" :nono:

Back