Possible Obama Assasination attempt foiled

I'm liberal and you do you realize you are personally calling me a whiner and a chicken, right? So much for respect. :roll:

Yea..so much for respect.

Yes, and attempts were made on Reagan and Ford. It's always terrible when people want to use violence against our leaders.

Yup, thanks for refresh my memory about Reagan, I went to Borders in last 2 years ago and read book about Reagan, that's very sad.

Watching the news just now; they were interviewing one of the guys arrested in the assasination plot. This is a quote from him:

"Yeah, we were gonna do it. He don't belong in office. Blacks don't belong in office. He deserves to be shot."

:eek3: A statement like that shows people who think like that do not have our country in their best interests. Just only what is best for them. :roll:

Someone accused me of choosing to vote for Obama because he is black. I didnt understand where that remark came from and that person said it was cuz I am married to a black man. I couldnt believe the stupidity of such a statement.

...Unemployment is paid through wages, not by taxpayers.
Not exactly:

Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax

The federal unemployment tax is part of the federal and state program under the Federal Unemployment Tax Act (FUTA) that pays unemployment compensation to workers who lose their jobs. You report and pay FUTA tax separately from Social Security and Medicare taxes and withheld income tax. You pay FUTA tax only from your own funds. Employees do not pay this tax or have it withheld from their pay.

*Report FUTA taxes on Form 940, Employer's Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return.
What Are Employment Taxes?

I didn't get that impression when she made a general statement that she supports the troops before calling the liberals whiners, etc. I took that to be another general statement referring to all liberals in all eras. Perhaps she will help us by correcting us.

As evidenced by her numeorus other posts.

Is it possible to disagree with someone or correct their information without making personal insults?

In that particular case, no. But nice attempt to make it appear so by taking the post out of context. You're taking McCain tactics to close to heart.

:eek3: A statement like that shows people who think like that do not have our country in their best interests. Just only what is best for them. :roll:

Someone accused me of choosing to vote for Obama because he is black. I didnt understand where that remark came from and that person said it was cuz I am married to a black man. I couldnt believe the stupidity of such a statement.

Prejudice like that is not only stupid, it is dangerous, as shown by the 3 that were arrested.

As evidenced by her numeorus other posts.

If she truly supported the troops, she'd vote for Barack Obama.

McCain doesn't care enough about the troops. He didn't support the new G.I Bill and he thinks Iraq is going perfectly.

McCain doesn't care enough about the troops. He didn't support the new G.I Bill and he thinks Iraq is going perfectly.

*nodding agreement*

Yes I know he don´t support GI bill for war veterans because he think GI bill is too generous for war veterans... :roll:

It proves that McCain support war, not troops... It´s sad that some people don´t understand the difference between support the war and support the troops.

Exactly. Supporting the troops is quite different from supporting the war.

Back