Population Control

Lorretta Lynn became a grandmother at 29 years old.
Jerry Lee Lewis married and had kids with his 13 year old COUSIN.

I think his cousin was one time removed cousin. Yeah, I remember a lot of people criticized at him as a child rapist or child molester.

Sorry if i was missing something. Whose "she" were you referring to? A maid or nanny?

I don't have either maid nor nanny. I'm talking about my child -- the one someone claims is one of those int'l immigrants "ruining America".

Well, not just Mexicans but also other foreigners.

You know what I'm talking about. They're all there because employers are hiring them illegally.

Focus on employers, not illegals. It's the dishonest American citizens who are stealing jobs from hard-working Americans by hiring illegals.

You know what I'm talking about. They're all there because employers are hiring them illegally.

Focus on employers, not illegals. It's the dishonest American citizens who are stealing jobs from hard-working Americans by hiring illegals.

Yup, They are cracking down on businesses that hires illegals in Florida. People are out looking for a job, and businesses are looking for cheap labor.

oh believe me - there is plenty of resource available for everyone. PLENTY. We have enough to feed everybody.

so what's the problem? mis-allocation of resource. Unfortunately - we live in the world where you have to pay more to get more and I support the concept of wealth and class. Elitist as it may sound but it's vital to survivability. Even in wildlife - they do exactly same thing.

Example - a pack of wolves have hierarchy (similar to "class" for humans). The alpha male and top dogs get to eat the most and the leftover goes to dogs below them.

But I would like to see a wealthy society to not be wasteful and frivolous with resource.

Yeah, it's quite interesting how squatters live and find food for free --because the supermarkets have wasted not yet expired foods from the stock shelves and trash them in the dumpsters. Plenty good food that is wasted goes to people having no budget income.

Yeah, it's quite interesting how squatters live and find food for free --because the supermarkets have wasted not yet expired foods from the stock shelves and trash them in the dumpsters. Plenty good food that is wasted goes to people having no budget income.

yep. that's why I always felt disillusioned when living in a society like this. Could not believe the amount of food and stuff they waste. It's just sad... very sad. Our "super stores" like Target, Walmart, ShopRite, etc. are being restocked on daily basis while people in other places have to fight for it.

I live on nearly bare minimum. My apt is sparsely decorated. I save as much as I can with water and electricity.

No doubt. They can't rely on technology the way non-Amish farmers can. And they have problems with genetic health issues, as well.

We have a large Amish population here. If I want a job done right, I would certainly not hesitate to hire an Amish person to do it.

There is a store at Chautauqua Mall in Lakewood, NY. It's not far from Allegany State Park where I often go to stay at. They have a store there called, "Dutch Valley Home Furnishings".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxaQETlvDrg]‪Dutch Valley Home Furnishing Lakewood, NY‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The quality is absolutely fabulous! I always love to take a look in the store every time I go to that mall.

It is not the norm to see large families these days, even in the Catholic population.

:dance2: its true..we are catholic, and we are members of a cathedral..and we are 1 of 2 large families, and ours is larger.

i would like to throw this out, and it has NOTHING to do with this at all, so please forgive me but...i am tired of idiots asking me if all of my kids "have the same dad". every.single.time. i leave the house with my band of heathens i get asked this by at least 1 person.
i wouldnt ask that of someone with 2 kids, for that matter..how rude!!!

:dance2: its true..we are catholic, and we are members of a cathedral..and we are 1 of 2 large families, and ours is larger.

i would like to throw this out, and it has NOTHING to do with this at all, so please forgive me but...i am tired of idiots asking me if all of my kids "have the same dad". every.single.time. i leave the house with my band of heathens i get asked this by at least 1 person.
i wouldnt ask that of someone with 2 kids, for that matter..how rude!!!

lol, yeah someone from this forum assumed that me and my siblings have different dad or mother just because we were born in three seperate decades.

yep. that's why I always felt disillusioned when living in a society like this. Could not believe the amount of food and stuff they waste. It's just sad... very sad. Our "super stores" like Target, Walmart, ShopRite, etc. are being restocked on daily basis while people in other places have to fight for it.

I live on nearly bare minimum. My apt is sparsely decorated. I save as much as I can with water and electricity.

I thought you make good money?

Yes, I hate when lot of food stores waste food...they should recycle them to the people who can't afford food or something. When I go to food bank, I often see food from Target, Trader Joes, etc. Never seen any from Wal-mart.

Utah has lot of BIG families. When my friend went to visit Utah last year and he told me it was VERY clean and looks perfect and new everywhere. It seems that Salt Lake City metro area changed a lot since the last 10 years.

What bothers me is when buffets or any of those restaurants in food courts throw out that food, when they can just get a volunteer to come by, near closing hours to pick it up and distribute it to the homeless. Is there a law preventing them from giving away the food? If not I'd love to put something together to give it to the homeless.

What bothers me is when buffets or any of those restaurants in food courts throw out that food, when they can just get a volunteer to come by, near closing hours to pick it up and distribute it to the homeless. Is there a law preventing them from giving away the food? If not I'd love to put something together to give it to the homeless.

I think it's more likely the FDA rules or the restaurant own rules They can't take home leftovers from buffets. Maybe they can't give the leftovers to the homeless due to germs and bacteria from other people, that sounds gross.

I heard that in Las Vegas...many buffets recycle the foods to turn into pig food for the farms. They boil it and stir them up and deliver them to the farm pigs.

the problem is lack of volunteers and funding period. I do know there are places in my town like the bagel factory that donates their leftover bagels to the mission. But it's usually up to the mission to send someone to get the food and at their own expense. So, it's a matter of tracking down which places would be willing to donate leftover food and hooking them up to the soup kitchens or food pantries then deciding who should be footing the transport costs.

I think if a proper registration website was created, and more restaurants knew where to go then this would be a great idea. About the fda thing, I'm sure there are more germs from it sitting open in a restaurant then being transported. Its sounds like a bunch of crap to me. I don't understand, clean spoon, spoon goes in dish to retrieve left overs, left overs in clean container.. I don't get it?

I thought you make good money?

Yes, I hate when lot of food stores waste food...they should recycle them to the people who can't afford food or something. When I go to food bank, I often see food from Target, Trader Joes, etc. Never seen any from Wal-mart.

Just because a person makes good money doesn't mean he should live wastefully. It's foolish. My lifestyle is more of utilitarian type. Almost everything in my apt is functional. I'm not very sentimental so I don't hold onto old stuff. Almost everything in my apt is enough to fit into my truck to move out to somewhere except bed and desk.

Beside - I don't make enough to buy another bike :(

The fertility rate of the USA is lower than other countries, so births shouldn't really a problem right now. Every 2 births will replace the two parents that pass away, so it's stable. The only problem presented to this figure is mostly immigration and undocumented illegals.

At the rate we (USA) are depleting food reserves, there won't be any need for population control, it will spring into action on the people itself. Americans are one of highest, if not the top food consumers in the world; we simply eat too much. Immediate example is our McDonald's restraunts have servings sizes larger than other countries.

There has been and still will be panic over food shortages in the coming years, food and sustainable agriculture will become a prominent part of the future. We can't survive without it, combined with export/import issues in the world it will become a growing problem.

Back