Population Control

You're right again. And the AIDS epidemic is made even worse by the fact it's taboo to talk about sex. And because of this - 40% of sexual abuse of children has risen in South Africa alone. Men think if they have sex with kids, they won't get AIDS. Why? Lack of education. It's a terrible terrible problem.

a slight correction - men think they will be cured from AIDS if they have sex with virgins. and sad thing is that most of virgins are children :(

You're right again. And the AIDS epidemic is made even worse by the fact it's taboo to talk about sex. And because of this - 40% of sexual abuse of children has risen in South Africa alone. Men think if they have sex with kids, they won't get AIDS. Why? Lack of education. It's a terrible terrible problem.

I was just going to talk about this, but I believe if the person is a virgin, which usually consist of children, and young women. It's sick! I don't know who in their right mind could believe such a thing.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Jiro said:
If it wasn't for the illegal immigrants or immigrants...Many states in the US won't be growing at an alarming rate like California, Arizona, etc.

eeeeehhhh - it didn't increase the number of people. People simply moved around.

Go look at the stats. :) Most growth in California is fueled by international immigrants for one.

Go look at the stats. :) Most growth in California is fueled by international immigrants for one.

I'm hardly concerned about it anyway. My point is... you said "Many states in the US won't be growing at an alarming rate like California, Arizona, etc." It's not like illegals are ruining this country. It's not feasible.

I'm hardly concerned about it anyway. My point is... you said "Many states in the US won't be growing at an alarming rate like California, Arizona, etc." It's not like illegals are ruining this country. It's not feasible.

I don't think he meant just illegals. I think he said international immigrants. And I wholeheartedly agree: you should see what mine did to our dining room table with just a small can of paint today. She's getting a running start on ruining America.

My friend says otherwise. His family has been growing fishes for decades. The water is always clean. Their fishes are over 10 years old and they're still not at their full size.

Several factors play in role - amount of food, water temperature, number of fishes, size of fish tank, etc.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&s...gc.r_pw.&fp=9ae63e6cb8d9c774&biw=1280&bih=535

Actually, no, what he's referring to is growth inhibitors in which fish secretes in crowded space. There are people who have continuous drip system where the water is always fresh, and their fish ended up outgrowing their aquariums.

Got nothing to do with population or size of tank, but rather the saturation of hormones in the water secreted by its inhabitants.

Whatever you say.

Lazy? no not at all. It's actually part of our advancement and it's essential to our survival.

Farming and Domestication are actually quite advanced development for humans. Because of that - we can stay in one place for a long time and it can sustain a larger society.

Living a nomadic lifestyle is the quickest way to extinction.

Read some books of variety and get back to me. :D

If it wasn't for the illegal immigrants or immigrants...Many states in the US won't be growing at an alarming rate like California, Arizona, etc.

Right...so that I wouldn't get worried or infuriated at them for stealing our jobs.

It's impossible for jobs to be literally stolen. People receive them from employers who may be not following the laws properly.

The problem is everybody wants the same resource, so that resource is running out fast. That is why diversity is better for this planet -- if people want and need different things, then some control will be maintained on resources. Read this in a book called Beyond Civilization. Very cool.

Hmm, yeah like the Amishes? Only the problem is, they don't believe in one or two child population. They're very well known for procreating many children.

It's impossible for jobs to be literally stolen. People receive them from employers who may be not following the laws properly.

Well, tell me about it....why do I keep seeing my deaf immigrant friends get jobs so fast (some without college degree)after applying a few jobs with good pay comparing to me applying 1,000 jobs without getting hired yet? That is total insult in my face.

Well, tell me about it....why do I keep seeing my deaf immigrants get jobs so fast (some without college degree)after applying a few jobs with good pay comparing to me applying 1,000 jobs without getting hired yet? That is total insult in my face.

*shrugs*

It's not stealing. The employers are breaking the employment laws by giving them to undocumented workers.

Hmm, yeah like the Amishes? Only the problem is, they don't believe in one or two child population. They're very well known for procreating many children.

They have to. Ready made farm hands!

Well, tell me about it....why do I keep seeing my deaf immigrant friends get jobs so fast (some without college degree)after applying a few jobs with good pay comparing to me applying 1,000 jobs without getting hired yet? That is total insult in my face.

Maybe it is the type of job they are applying for?

*shrugs*

It's not stealing. The employers are breaking the employment laws by giving them to undocumented workers.

I am sorry, I highly doubt it. Most of my deaf friends have green card and some recently became U.S. citizen. They must show document proof when it comes to job interview before hiring. I mean, I am talking about store corporations such as Kohl's, Target, Wal-mart, Sears, Wegmans, Super Stop n Shop store, etc., and FedEx and UPS have a lot of immigrant workers...these immigrant workers seems to have a better life than some of us U.S. born citizens who are still unemployed. They're also establish famiy of their own as well. That's still an insult.

Back