Popping Plastic Bubble Wraps

Do You Like to Pop Plastic Bubble Wraps that came with your Packages?

• Yes, it's fun.

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • No, I just throw them away after I take them out of the box.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I save them for another use.

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

Nancy

Reaction score
You have seen them.....plastic bubble wraps that protect packages through the mail so it won't be damaged. When you take the packages out (or purchases - whatever you want to call it), some people likes to take out the plastic bubble wraps and pop them just for fun. Others may just take the wraps out and throw them away....or other people just save them for another use.

Just to let you know, here's a "virtual" bubble wrap for you to pop online in this link!: http://www.viceking.net/bubblewrap.swf

Nancy

Yes yes yes!!! It is so fun!!! Not because it makes noise but because it feels cool! I used to do it to annoy my sister (shes hearing) and then she'd do it right in my ear - which hurts but it was funny when I was little :P

That virtual bubble wrap is good for hearing people :( You have to have sound for it to have almost the same effect as popping it IRL. Bah! :P

pinkster said:
Yes yes yes!!! It is so fun!!! Not because it makes noise but because it feels cool! I used to do it to annoy my sister (shes hearing) and then she'd do it right in my ear - which hurts but it was funny when I was little :P

That virtual bubble wrap is good for hearing people :( You have to have sound for it to have almost the same effect as popping it IRL. Bah! :P

:lol I should try that link. I also like popping bubble wrap. I have fun doing it with the children. :giggle:

Put it in your shoe. Now that's an idea. My brother and I used to put in on the ground and stomp on it!

I like the way it feels, and it's fun to pop them, pop pop pop pop pop. :D Sometimes I save it for something to ship out, though. That's part of recycling things. :)

Sometimes, I'll be sitting there for hours and hours... popping those little things! Hehehe!

There was one show on television where this bad guy was runnning after this good guy. Suddenly, this good guy stepped on a bubble wrap. This got the bad guy intrigued and he stopped to pick it up. He then stood there popping those little things while the good guy escaped safely. Hehehe!

Nancy said:
You have seen them.....plastic bubble wraps that protect packages through the mail so it won't be damaged. When you take the packages out (or purchases - whatever you want to call it), some people likes to take out the plastic bubble wraps and pop them just for fun. Others may just take the wraps out and throw them away....or other people just save them for another use.

Just to let you know, here's a "virtual" bubble wrap for you to pop online in this link!: http://www.viceking.net/bubblewrap.swf

Nancy
I recently asked Nas if does that bubblewrap link sound exactly what real bubblewrap sounds like and she said no but close enough. I wonder about sound because my cat hates the bubble pop sound and I tested it when my cat is sticking around nearby me and it didn't freak her out.

Anyway, I love it when I pop these bubbles.. it is very therapeutical thing for me to do but Nas hates it :(

I vote "others" because there´re more than one vote.

I popped the bubble wrap sometimes when I feel mood but I didnt have time to play with them but my sons. They loves to play with it.

I do save bubble wrap to use for mail the parcels to protect any glasses, etc. to my friends.

I love those things...especially the bigger ones...there's the standard size, the mini-sized ones, and there's the big ass ones that are much more amusing to pop...LOL.

Whenever those come, I like taking off my shoes, laying it flat on the floor, then walking over 'em. *pop!pop!pop!pop!* Hehehehe.

I voted Yes it is fun

Good for my Kids... they love so much to make "noisy" and "pop" all the time from the boxes. Good thing, i can't heard "pop" to annoy! :)

Mommyof3

Anyone see Believe it or Not show from few years ago?

One person who make creative "Bubble Wraps" for Model people. They worn as Dress, Swimsuit, Shirt, or Pants come from Bubble Wraps.

Anyone know about that???

sorry about alittle :topic:

Mommyof3

Mommyof3 said:
Anyone see Believe it or Not show from few years ago?

One person who make creative "Bubble Wraps" for Model people. They worn as Dress, Swimsuit, Shirt, or Pants come from Bubble Wraps.

Anyone know about that???

sorry about alittle :topic:

Mommyof3

I remember from see the magazine but it´s color.

Ethereal said:
I love bubble wrap. I recently got the really big kind in a package and left it on the floor. I forgot it was there and the next day I scared myself by wakling on it.

I like "manic mode"
:werd: I can simply roll over the bubbles instead of having to click them individually. Hehehe!

I do the same thing with real bubbles sometimes. One time as a little kid, my mom received a huge package. It came with yards of bubble wrap. I took them and laid them out on the street and held the corners down with small rocks. My brother and I took turns riding our bikes over it. Boy, what fun! Hehehe!

Malfoyish said:
I love those things...especially the bigger ones...there's the standard size, the mini-sized ones, and there's the big ass ones that are much more amusing to pop...LOL.

Whenever those come, I like taking off my shoes, laying it flat on the floor, then walking over 'em. *pop!pop!pop!pop!* Hehehehe.

Oh, oh!! You know what's really cool?! You should try popping those big-assed ones with a wheelchair!!! You get to pop several at once, and it's so much fun! Of course, better make sure that the pets can handle it. One time, I ended up scaring the crap outta the dog! :eek:

Oh well. Too bad for him. It was good for my mental health! :wiggle:

:rofl:

I think bbnt mentioned somewhere that he buys the stuff in 100 yard spindles because he likes to roll around naked on it.

Back