Popping balloons, airbag, blown-up paperbag, etc...

I love scaring people by doing that. LOL. It is funny. Just hope I don't give anyone a heart attack. I am not in the mood for doing CPR. LOL

I did it on one..but it was only low pressure. It didn't do anything but to hiss. The tank was too heavy to move itself.

LOLZ OMG OMG U GUYS ARE SOOOOOOO FUNNY!

I remember I used to pop balloons in school but I've stopped. I might start that again... :X I hope I dont give anyone a heartattack. :D lolz lolz

Originally posted by Lasza
I tell u the true story. Not joke!. I was shocked but laugh so hell. My deaf friend's hearing hubby happened go to Deaf club in Denver area. He was there like few hours and hated it already! even he had a Deaf wife! u know why??? he cannot stand to hear lot of farting everywhere inside the Deaf club. He feel offended cuz farting is considering as bad manner for public. poor my friend who go there herself without her hubby since he refuse go there ever again! Really interested about Deafies at the Deaf club, did not hear MANY MANY farting there. *snickering* I love that story she told me.

OMG!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Do you love to pop something with air in it to make a loud bang? I love it and my boys giggle when they hear the loud pop! My mom hates it because every time I pop a balloon, my mom jumps like a cat! :rofl: Love it! The feeling of the pop sound makes me feel like that a gun is being shot. :lol:

What about you?
:laugh2: so HARDLY i like that you said "every time I pop a balloon, my mom jumps like a cat! :rofl: " it is SO :cool: you mischevious!:naughty:

:rofl: I did that few times but eh nah it is not nice to scare anyone but ah it's fun bein deaf cuz I can't hear but feelin something pop is fun I guess :mrgreen:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:rofl: I did that few times but eh nah it is not nice to scare anyone but ah it's fun bein deaf cuz I can't hear but feelin something pop is fun I guess :mrgreen:

Oh come on! you know it is fun! Do it do it do it! :twisted:

I just use poppers, you know when you get something from shipping. I only use ballons for water fights :)

I rarely think about noises. Whenever I want to scare a person, I tend to´walk quietly and touch the person quickly. That always scare them, or I would just stand behind them and wait for them to notice me. When they do they always go ahh! LOL, I dont know why though, I don't look that scary!

Originally posted by kuifje75
I rarely think about noises. Whenever I want to scare a person, I tend to´walk quietly and touch the person quickly. That always scare them, or I would just stand behind them and wait for them to notice me. When they do they always go ahh! LOL, I dont know why though, I don't look that scary!

LOL poor u KJ LOL!

Hehehehehe! The zippered clear bags (sandwich bags), blow the zippered bag then zipped up, I asked my friend put the bag on the floor, he jumped onto zippered bag *BAAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGG* sound like a shotgun fires lol!!

Someone called police for shotgun checking into my apt bldg LOL!!!!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Doesn't water balloons make loud pop noise when they break?

Dont know since cant wear HEARING aids when using WATER balloons. Dont wanna damage it silly!!! I know it does hurt a bit sometimes. I have to ask someone hearing but they said that many people are running around shrieking and laughing, they dont know whether or not it makes noise unless you throw it against a house or something.

:laugh2: :rofl: @ this thread. :mrgreen:
laugh.gif

Back