Popping balloons, airbag, blown-up paperbag, etc...

Yes, I did them all... they were soo loud and clear enough to scare people!! Have you tried bird calling? I did use the tiny metal thing on my tongue and did bird calling to annoy people at high school!! :naughty:

Originally posted by Oddball
Yes, I did them all... they were soo loud and clear enough to scare people!! Have you tried bird calling? I did use the tiny metal thing on my tongue and did bird calling to annoy people at high school!! :naughty:
Know what's worse? Dog whistles! Those are also known as silent whistles because only dogs can hear them. Use them at a local pet store and see those dogs/puppies go wild! Heh! Try them when you see someone walking his or her dog. It will drive that dog crazy! :lol:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Know what's worse? Dog whistles! Those are also known as silent whistles because only dogs can hear them. Use them at a local pet store and see those dogs/puppies go wild! Heh! Try them when you see someone walking his or her dog. It will drive that dog crazy! :lol:

I've done that several times. Try it around a zoo.

haha thats one of my habit if i dont smoke.. like in meeting or dr office.. or on flight.. or long trip.. whatever where no smoking allow.. i tend to find something to fold up and make popping noises.. my kids used to loved it but getting annoying.. lol

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Which animal would that bother?

I wouldn't know...

I just heard from someone who had one in her purse and was being barked at by someone else's own dog.

She ended up using that whistle...and the park officials kicked her out because it caused a huge racket in the whole zoo.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I wouldn't know...

I just heard from someone who had one in her purse and was being barked at by someone else's own dog.

She ended up using that whistle...and the park officials kicked her out because it caused a huge racket in the whole zoo.
Hmm... I'll have to keep that in mind!

Back