Popping balloons, airbag, blown-up paperbag, etc...

ChelEler

Reaction score
Do you love to pop something with air in it to make a loud bang? I love it and my boys giggle when they hear the loud pop! My mom hates it because every time I pop a balloon, my mom jumps like a cat! :rofl: Love it! The feeling of the pop sound makes me feel like that a gun is being shot. :lol:

What about you?

ohh i love it !!! my family knew it whenever they see something and they had to grab and hid it before i spot it and would do it ... they hate it very much even i like to play with the balloon that cause eeeeeee i forgot what it called shit .... just like blackboard scratch know what i mean ???? they hate it too ... I told them it is their loss !!! lol

LOL....I've done it several times..I've quit 'cause of Lisa's mother getting pricky on me.

Yea, you grab the balloon and let it slide making bad stratching noises. I loved to do that in school when it's crowded. Everyone was looking everywhere trying to figure out where the noise was coming from. Someone yelled, "Sounds like the building is going to collaspe! Everyone out of here!"

I like popping bubble wrap & pop paperbags. My mom can't stand to listen to it when I pop bubble wrap it get on her nerves hearing pop, pop, and pop over, over again. :rofl:

I love blow thru balloon over and over. when i blow alot thru it. pretty enuff big to see big as 10 inches or so. then release air out that sound like Hisssing hissing hissing. let it go. fly around the room. sound fun! knew some of my family hate it so much after hear repeatly what i did.

Yea, I had bad habits of thumping a pen on my desk in class. The teacher would always give out a lecture then a line, "Would you mind stop doing that please" but I'm not paying attention and continuing to thump the pen. Finally there's one, "Chris, Please stop that" and I go, what did I do? She acts like I'm an idiot. :/

I tell u the true story. Not joke!. I was shocked but laugh so hell. My deaf friend's hearing hubby happened go to Deaf club in Denver area. He was there like few hours and hated it already! even he had a Deaf wife! u know why??? he cannot stand to hear lot of farting everywhere inside the Deaf club. He feel offended cuz farting is considering as bad manner for public. poor my friend who go there herself without her hubby since he refuse go there ever again! Really interested about Deafies at the Deaf club, did not hear MANY MANY farting there. *snickering* I love that story she told me.

Hey, blow up a balloon..and hold the neck part where the air comes out. Stretch it out to the side with both of your pinching thumbs and let the air come out...some people hates it big time. One time I did it behind my dad and he turned around and smacked me. :/

Originally posted by Lasza
I tell u the true story. Not joke!. I was shocked but laugh so hell. My deaf friend's hearing hubby happened go to Deaf club in Denver area. He was there like few hours and hated it already! even he had a Deaf wife! u know why??? he cannot stand to hear lot of farting everywhere inside the Deaf club. He feel offended cuz farting is considering as bad manner for public. poor my friend who go there herself without her hubby since he refuse go there ever again! Really interested about Deafies at the Deaf club, did not hear MANY MANY farting there. *snickering* I love that story she told me.

LMAO.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Hey, blow up a balloon..and hold the neck part where the air comes out. Stretch it out to the side with both of your pinching thumbs and let the air come out...some people hates it big time. One time I did it behind my dad and he turned around and smacked me. :/

:rofl: Does it make it sound like farting, eh?

i hate the sound of things popping........but i love love love popping bubble wrap...i find it to be very relaxing...but it gets on peoples nerves when i do it ha

:D Same here.. I make very wonderful noises with my voice!! OMFG!!! I always startle my HoH Mom and she hates it!! She always go :eek: at me because I go "beep" behind her and she just jumps up! Sometimes I imitate noises that sounds like horn and Mom hates it soooo much and always holler at me "Patttyyyyyyy" in her deafie voice! :laugh2: I sneak up behind her at night time and say "beep" behind her back and she gets :mad2: at me! Ohhhh .. you should see her face! My niece and nephews always laugh at me because they love hearing my voice and how I always tease them too!! I love wearing high heels too.. make loud noises when I walk. Some people go :shock: at me but I love noises. Deaf culture.. we can't help it!! :twisted:

haha, I always make a noise too with balloons my family hate too they always garb things away from me i was like aww man what i do ?

Originally posted by ChelEler
:rofl: Does it make it sound like farting, eh?

I just asked Lisa's father. He says that it's either whistling or quick high pitched squealings.

The loudest pop I can make is from a small paper bag. Plastic bags don't make loud pops. Balloons don't make loud pops unless it's extremely tight, then it'll be loud.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
The loudest pop I can make is from a small paper bag. Plastic bags don't make loud pops. Balloons don't make loud pops unless it's extremely tight, then it'll be loud.

Try using an ax on an oxygen tank.

Back