Police Taser 10-Year-Old Girl!

it's a logical assumption. a mother allowing police officer to tazer their daughter.... As Berry said - He most likely can win a full custody on the grounds that she was an unfit mother.

you're right

updates from my hometown officers got suspended without paying!!
No, You're mistaken. Re-read again, sweetie. :)

"officer Dustin Bradshaw was suspended Wednesday for seven days with pay."

Seven days WITH PAY?! Nooo friggin' way! I protest! :mad2: They should take his badge away and charge him for injury and such.

Seven days WITH PAY?! Nooo friggin' way! I protest! :mad2: They should take his badge away and charge him for injury and such.

Sounds like a 7 day paid vacation to me.

Wish I got punished like that.

I am certified in using physical restraints on children who become violent in which they become a danger to themselves or others because I work with children with behavior disorders during the summer. I have had to restraint a 16 year old boy who was about to attack another student and it was possible due to the kinds of techniques I was taught to use. I am just surprised that the cop wasn't trained to use these techniques or didnt use them if he was trained because it would have been easy for him to restraint her without harming the girl. Strange...

Tasering children is not the answer. I agree with RD..let the child tire out from the tantrum if she wasnt harming herself. Dont try to talk to children while they are having a tantrum because it wont work.

mostly officers always know best got suspended whether chief police makes decision to suspended the officers but not get vacation!! Im sure chief police would kept officers as guns and badges when suspended..Officers cant return to work without pay.

im sure on post i did make and Ozark,Ar police officers got suspended but im not sure how long would be?!? And mom always totally unfit mom to their girl due action include with officers but i knew angry dad would not happy about girl got taser!!

that's what happened. he is suspended and he MAY be charged for it. That's why they are investigating. The officer would be suspended WITHOUT pay if the case was definite such as disobeying a direct order or a video of him clearly doing police brutality however this case was NOT definite, therefore - "suspension with pay"

mostly officers always know best got suspended whether chief police makes decision to suspended the officers but not get vacation!! Im sure chief police would kept officers as guns and badges when suspended..Officers cant return to work without pay.

im sure on post i did make and Ozark,Ar police officers got suspended but im not sure how long would be?!? And mom always totally unfit mom to their girl due action include with officers but i knew angry dad would not happy about girl got taser!!

suspension with pay is not a vacation. with or without pay - they cannot return to office nor do any police duty until further notice

suspension with pay is not a vacation. with or without pay - they cannot return to office nor do any police duty until further notice

Are you kidding? Suspended with pay is not a suspension, it's a paid vacation, just another way of saying you can stay home watch football, take a nap, go shopping and we will pay you.

I second that. :lol: To see how they feel! :squint:

The cop already knows how that feels. It's part of their defensive tactics training and the training includes officers being tasered. It's kind of like a initiation rite, as it were.

Yiz

Are you kidding? Suspended with pay is not a suspension, it's a paid vacation, just another way of saying you can stay home watch football, take a nap, go shopping and we will pay you.

All officers should be suspended without pay while they are being investigated. They should never be paid while on leave. If they're not working, they should not get a paycheck. Damn police unions.

If they're cleared of any wrong doing, then backpay should then be included in their reinstatement.

Yiz

so what happens if the officer who was cleared of wrongdoing in the end? meanwhile - he lost all these pay. That's not exactly fair, isn't it? Like I said - it depends on the situation and you can either be suspended with or without pay. Recall an off-duty officer who was got so drunk at the bar that he was beating up the female bartender? He was suspended without pay and later fired from the department. That's a crystal-clear case. This case is not crystal-clear but it will be after the investigation.

Please don't tell me this is like vacation. His life is hanging by a thread where he can be criminally charged or lose the job. This is not something to kid around. It's stressful.

All officers should be suspended without pay while they are being investigated. They should never be paid while on leave. If they're not working, they should not get a paycheck. Damn police unions.

If they're cleared of any wrong doing, then backpay should then be included in their reinstatement.

Yiz

if they were found of wrongdoing, they will lose the job, pension, and benefit. that's worse. calm down. how would you like it if you live on pay-to-pay lifestyle and you were accused of wrongdoing at work and then you got suspended without pay while they investigate?

so what happens if the officer who was cleared of wrongdoing in the end? meanwhile - he lost all these pay. That's not exactly fair, isn't it?

It's not fair that cops always get paid while they're being investigated, why can't they get paid after being cleared of any wrongdoing?

If a parent taser their child to get them under control they would be put in jail, for the police officer, He had no other choice, he had to get the child under control so he taser her, and he gets suspended with pay. Does this sound right to you? You tell me. ;)

It's not fair that cops always get paid while they're being investigated, why can't they get paid after cleared of any wrongdoing?

If a parent taser their child to get them under control they would be put in jail, for the police officer, He had no other choice, he had to get the child under control so he taser her, and He get a suspension with pay. Does this sound right to you? You tell me. ;)

Cuz the investigation takes weeks.... or months. You know how it feels to go unpaid for weeks and months, right? Beside - if he's charged with wrongdoing, he loses the job. or even go to jail. simple.

so what happens if the officer who was cleared of wrongdoing in the end? meanwhile - he lost all these pay. That's not exactly fair, isn't it? Like I said - it depends on the situation and you can either be suspended with or without pay. Recall an off-duty officer who was got so drunk at the bar that he was beating up the female bartender? He was suspended without pay and later fired from the department. That's a crystal-clear case. This case is not crystal-clear but it will be after the investigation.

Please don't tell me this is like vacation. His life is hanging by a thread where he can be criminally charged or lose the job. This is not something to kid around. It's stressful.

Yes, I agree that it can be stressful. Teachers have been suspended with pay pending a criminal investigation. I am sure I wouldnt enjoy my "paid vacation" if I knew I was being investigated like that.

Cuz the investigation takes weeks.... or months. You know how it feels to go unpaid for weeks and months, right? Beside - if he's charged with wrongdoing, he loses the job. or even go to jail. simple.

That's true, investigations will likely take weeks if not months, so yea I know how it would feel not being able to get paid for weeks if not months. :)

That's true, investigations will likely take weeks if not months, so yea I know how it would feel not being able to get paid for weeks if not months. :)

hence - a suspension with pay since the circumstance of this case is tricky and debatable. He didn't violate anybody's civil rights such as abusing them with a baton but his action on handling 10 years old child was questionable. That's what the investigation is for. They will decide if his action was warranted or not.

the prognosis of this outcome? probably not looking good for officer.

Back