Police: Missouri man secretly exposed partner, and maybe 300 others, to HIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure? I had sex with different women before marriage, therefore I am a sinner?
Yes.

We all commit sins; we are all sinners. Fornication and adultery are sins that involve causing other people to also sin.

Yes.

We all commit sins; we are all sinners. Fornication and adultery are sins that involve causing other people to also sin.
Strangely, I don't feel guilty about it at all.

Strangely, I don't feel guilty about it at all.
Nothing strange about that at all. Many people don't. Consciences become hardened and seared; that is, insensitive to sin. Lack of guilty feelings is not proof of anything. Sin is still sin regardless.

i soooooooo wish condoms were compulsery and in these times dont people KNOW risk..can't stop people having sex but if something transpires because of it then something should be done not sure what maybe taken to school show condom lessons boy or girl be so mortified they use them in future

I don't find this funny at all. These women are to blame as well because they willingly had sex with a complete stranger. If they had forethought, they would have avoided this stranger (and any other strangers) at any cost.

Marriage itself is such a beautiful thing and sadly, with how the world is today, most people don't have a good idea what commitment means and it all goes back to how they were raised.

Just because everyone is doing it, it doesn't mean it is right. Just because the law allows consenting adults to have sex, it doesn't mean it is right. Fornication is a sin. I said a while back that people have sex outside of the marriage due to lust.

Yeaaaaaah, still giving you a :roll: ... You're coming off as a crazy Jesus freak. It's okay to believe in Jesus and all, but saying these women are at fault because they slept with someone and followed urges, that is asinine! You are maybe 5% of the population out of BILLIONS of people who don't have sex before marriage... most... people... DO! To say it is a sin is a religious opinion, not fact. Okay, I'm going to make my own religion called Mewtilationism and not having sex before marriage is a SIN! You shall go to a burning pit of death unless you do this! Doesn't that make you feel great? I think you need to loosen the grip on the bible over there pal... It's pretty outdated, if you know what I mean. I'm all about being religious, and supporting religious rights, but if you look at some of the things in there, you can't sit here and be all Jesus freaky and not follow all of it. Do you eat shellfish? Do you work on Sundays? Do you shave or trim your beard? Do you wear clothing with mixed fabrics? Oh, I bet you DO! SINNER! You're NOT PURE! congratulations, you're now with everyone else who doesn't abide by the bible 110%. My point is, EVERYONE is a "sinner." Including YOU! The bible isn't a damn how to guide, it is a reference, and in that reference we all realize times change... I am Romanian, raised by full Romanian family who are devout Catholics. In my household, we practiced loving one another, not passing judgement. We also realize that times have changed and it's no longer 500BC or whatever. As long as you're a good person who doesn't JUDGE others, you're good. By sitting here and saying these women were at fault for catching this AWFUL disease and this man LYING, is god awful. You... you're absolutely pathetic, and maybe you should think about the book you're preaching as a whole, and not taking little extremely outdated sections of it to punch people in the face with. I've read that book front to back multiple times as a punishment when I was a child, do not even begin to go there. I got in trouble a decent amount... :roll:

Woah this thread as derailed the purpose that it originally had...

I'm not going to comment on the faith/religion part since we're not supposed to discuss it on the forums.

It just turns my gut though this guy did not inform his partners he was HIV positive.

I think there's a couple of different things here-

it's a really sick and sad thing about all these partners of this man, them getting exposed to HIV - that he didn't tell them.. I think protection for all partners is important. But just because the people he had sex with, were un-protected, does not mean they deserved to get HIV.

I do not believe anything about any sin/fornication, though. I don't share that perspective. Don't see anything wrong w/sex outside of marriage between consenting and responsible adults.

They got what they deserved for having unprotected sex with a complete stranger out of the act of lust and fornication. This is the recompense of fornication. This is what I meant when I said people have to respect their bodies and control their lusts in order to avoid these situations.

If I am correct, a doctor will tell a person who is HIV positive that he/she can't have sex with anyone without protection. Obviously he ignored the doctor's instruction. That's why he's in a big trouble.

Most people would ignore the mandate placed on them by the doctor(s) because they KNOW if they told people that they desire to have sex with that they have HIV/AIDS, they would be rejected.

Yes.

You are correct, Reba. We are all sinners, but there are ways to get sins removed. Sins are like a black dot on a soul representing impurities.

Nothing strange about that at all. Many people don't. Consciences become hardened and seared; that is, insensitive to sin. Lack of guilty feelings is not proof of anything. Sin is still sin regardless.

You are correct again, Reba. Many people get their conscience seared over because they constantly go against it. There are many people who call that which is good evil and that is evil good.

i soooooooo wish condoms were compulsery and in these times dont people KNOW risk..can't stop people having sex but if something transpires because of it then something should be done not sure what maybe taken to school show condom lessons boy or girl be so mortified they use them in future

Condoms is NOT the answer. The answer is parents raising their children to understand and love purity. Parents have to raise children to want to wait until marriage to have children and value commitment.

Yeaaaaaah, still giving you a :roll: ... You're coming off as a crazy Jesus freak. It's okay to believe in Jesus and all, but saying these women are at fault because they slept with someone and followed urges, that is asinine! You are maybe 5% of the population out of BILLIONS of people who don't have sex before marriage... most... people... DO! To say it is a sin is a religious opinion, not fact. Okay, I'm going to make my own religion called Mewtilationism and not having sex before marriage is a SIN! You shall go to a burning pit of death unless you do this! Doesn't that make you feel great? I think you need to loosen the grip on the bible over there pal... It's pretty outdated, if you know what I mean. I'm all about being religious, and supporting religious rights, but if you look at some of the things in there, you can't sit here and be all Jesus freaky and not follow all of it. Do you eat shellfish? Do you work on Sundays? Do you shave or trim your beard? Do you wear clothing with mixed fabrics? Oh, I bet you DO! SINNER! You're NOT PURE! congratulations, you're now with everyone else who doesn't abide by the bible 110%. My point is, EVERYONE is a "sinner." Including YOU! The bible isn't a damn how to guide, it is a reference, and in that reference we all realize times change... I am Romanian, raised by full Romanian family who are devout Catholics. In my household, we practiced loving one another, not passing judgement. We also realize that times have changed and it's no longer 500BC or whatever. As long as you're a good person who doesn't JUDGE others, you're good. By sitting here and saying these women were at fault for catching this AWFUL disease and this man LYING, is god awful. You... you're absolutely pathetic, and maybe you should think about the book you're preaching as a whole, and not taking little extremely outdated sections of it to punch people in the face with. I've read that book front to back multiple times as a punishment when I was a child, do not even begin to go there. I got in trouble a decent amount... :roll:

It is such a beauty to wait until marriage to have children because this shows how commitment is important. Then children in turn will see this and value it as well.

Since you opened a can of worms here, I'll just mention a few things. First of all, the best selling book of all time is not outdated as it tells us how to have a good marriage, how to raise children, how to get along with one another, and so on. This world is getting worse and worse because more and more people are not reading and following this book. Secondly, we are not under the Old Law as we are under the New Law. That is all I'll say here, but if you want to ask questions or discuss these things, send me a private message because a lot of these things doesn't need to be splattered across the public forum.

They got what they deserved for having unprotected sex with a complete stranger out of the act of lust and fornication. This is the recompense of fornication. This is what I meant when I said people have to respect their bodies and control their lusts in order to avoid these situations.
It's not up to us to decide what someone "deserves." There are consequences to our actions, yes, but those consequences aren't the same as punishments.

Truth is, it's a miracle of grace that none of us really gets what we "deserve" for our actions. We should all be grateful that we don't get "what we deserve."

Most people would ignore the mandate placed on them by the doctor(s) because they KNOW if they told people that they desire to have sex with that they have HIV/AIDS, they would be rejected.
I wouldn't know the percentages on that to say it was "most."

You are correct, Reba. We are all sinners, but there are ways to get sins removed. Sins are like a black dot on a soul representing impurities.
There is only one way to remove the judgment and penalty of sin but we're not allowed to discuss it here at AD.

You are correct again, Reba. Many people get their conscience seared over because they constantly go against it. There are many people who call that which is good evil and that is evil good.
That's why we can't depend on feelings and conscience to guide our actions. None of us can.

It's not up to us to decide what someone "deserves." There are consequences to our actions, yes, but those consequences aren't the same as punishments.

Truth is, it's a miracle of grace that none of us really gets what we "deserve" for our actions. We should all be grateful that we don't get "what we deserve."

What I meant by people getting what they deserved is that what they sow they will reap! Our reward that we deserve is all based on our thoughts and actions.

I wouldn't know the percentages on that to say it was "most."

We can certainly know it's most because there are a few that will find the narrow and strait path.

That's why we can't depend on feelings and conscience to guide our actions. None of us can.

Our consciences are trained over time to help us understand more and more of what good and evil is, but it is only by study, mediation, and application.

Last edited:
"They got what they deserved for having unprotected sex with a complete stranger out of the act of lust and fornication. This is the recompense of fornication."<end quote>

no, that's hateful crap spewed in the guise of religion. I know many actually truly religious and/or spiritual people of various backgrounds who would not say that. You're just spouting off more ignorance.

no, that's hateful crap spewed in the guise of religion. I know many actually truly religious and/or spiritual people of various backgrounds who would not say that. You're just spouting off more ignorance.

There are many people who will claim things that are not true as they are only smooth sounding words that people WANT to hear. Sadly enough, many people in this world want the sex without the commitment. Look at the state this world is in! Lust and pride is becoming more rampant in this world! Most people want to please their flesh instead of denying it.

So for those people that the article was speaking of, they were consumed upon their lust and this was their recompense. This should make people wake up and realize it is prudent to maintain one's purity!

After all as it has been said, when sin abounds, love waxes cold!

repectyoda you not living in the real world.You always going to have crap parents then you have good god fearing parents who i imagine kids want be away from as in those Amish kids who i believe had child.then you have perfect child who makes one slip up because she human and ends up with HIV.
i will stick with my comment men have got to stop think condom

repectyoda you not living in the real world.You always going to have crap parents then you have good god fearing parents who i imagine kids want be away from as in those Amish kids who i believe had child.then you have perfect child who makes one slip up because she human and ends up with HIV.
i will stick with my comment men have got to stop think condom

You make zero sense. There's no such thing as a perfect child. The only perfect child was Jesus. Like I said, it goes back to how the parents raise their children to think about things in the right way. Too many parents let their children be raised by the TV and as a result, they have a plethora of misconceptions about relationships, love, life, and so on.

Last edited:
What I meant by people getting what they deserved is that what they sow they will reap! Our reward that we deserve is all based on our thoughts and actions.
There are consequences for our actions. However, those consequences, good and bad, aren't always what we expect. That would be presumptuous.

We can certainly know it's most because there are a few that will find the narrow and strait path.
That doesn't mean everyone with HIV is thoughtless about others. Also, you do realize that not all HIV infection is from promiscuous sex relations?

Our consciences are trained over time to help us understand more and more of what good and evil is, but it is only by study, mediation, and application.
If they're thrown under the bus I doubt that they'll be motivated to study and meditate.

There are consequences for our actions. However, those consequences, good and bad, aren't always what we expect. That would be presumptuous.

That doesn't mean everyone with HIV is thoughtless about others. Also, you do realize that not all HIV infection is from promiscuous sex relations?

If they're thrown under the bus I doubt that they'll be motivated to study and meditate.

This is precisely why I said in an earlier post that some people do not have forethought of their actions. When people fail to have forethought, they fail to understand the impending consequences upon taking certain actions.

Sadly, many are thrown under the bus due to certain circumstances and yet, they do not have the heart to realize the errors of their ways and seek out the truth.

You make zero sense. There's no such thing as a perfect child. The only perfect child was Jesus. Like I said, it goes back to how the parents raise their children to think about things in the right way. Too many parents let their children be raised by the TV and as a result, they have a plethora of misconceptions about relationships, love, life, and so on.

exacatly there is no perfect children and if parents forcing their belife on child they not good parents...MISTAKES bad judgments will always happen you got be pragmatic ...
the topic was this creature giving these women HIV how quick it turned to womans fault.

exacatly there is no perfect children and if parents forcing their belife on child they not good parents...MISTAKES bad judgments will always happen you got be pragmatic ...
the topic was this creature giving these women HIV how quick it turned to womans fault.
I believe his sexual partners were men, not women.

ohhhhhhh i thought it women...still it turned around condeming women as per usual since Eve(IT true that a woman was framed)gay or not, condoms should be reflex action.better still know who you sleep with...boys girls should not jump into bed on first date i fully agree but the fact remains sexuality is big part of human condition just needs be used properly and i dont mean waiting for marriage,god forbid i did and ended up with gay husband

W...T...F!? This asshole is guilty of murder, or at the very least attempted murder hundreds of times over! Fear of rejection?! WELL F'KING DUH! Of course people are going to reject having sex with someone who has HIV/AIDS! Selfish piece of shite. Execution row for this selfish prick says I!:pissed:

Like I said before, both parties are guilty!

W...T...F!? This asshole is guilty of murder, or at the very least attempted murder hundreds of times over! Fear of rejection?! WELL F'KING DUH! Of course people are going to reject having sex with someone who has HIV/AIDS! Selfish piece of shite. Execution row for this selfish prick says I!:pissed:

There doesn't need to be any profanity. If you say it is wrong for this man to expose people to HIV which could kill them then it is equally wrong for the judicial system to put this man to death. This is why we do not requite evil for evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back