Police: Missouri man secretly exposed partner, and maybe 300 others, to HIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
From one Christian to another, Bible Slapping people isn't going to get the message across always. Pray for others if they don't hold your opinion and you can preach to them, yes, but the manner you are coming across is going to get people irritated.

Secondly, I agree with Reba's posts.

Now, I'm done with this discussion...*lurks off*

What I have shared is only the truth. I have shared analogies to get people to understand why certain things are not beneficial. We are commanded to show people why certain things are morally wrong.

I'm not saying what you haven't shared is the truth nor what is morally wrong but we also have to respectful to the other posters here at AD and the rules set forth here as well.

I'm not saying what you haven't shared is the truth nor what is morally wrong but we also have to respectful to the other posters here at AD and the rules set forth here as well.

Wait! I thought you lurked off to do your own thing and abandon the discussion? If you think about it, Paul and Peter as well as others were commanded not to teach, but they still taught because they had a commandment.

Oh good grief.... I'll lurk off to wherever I will please. If that means I want to poke my head back into this, I will.

But I don't have to like the way you way you are going about trying to teach about the Bible or anything. Sometimes God may want you to be gentle and other times, he may want you to be blunt. Be blunt? Sure. Be blunt the first time you meet someone and that may be their only time in their life to hear the gospel...you may naught have taught in an effective manner.

However, saying that people had it coming having unprotected sex and then not trying to show love for people whose views are against yours (such as homosexual relations). Each sin is equal in the eyes of God and we might as well be just as blunt as with those who are child molesters as much as the GLTB community.

Reba has already pointed out we are not some of the ones who need to judge and pointed out other valid points.

And yes, Paul and Peter had their commandments. Paul went to help write a lot of the New Testament and went about to establish churches throughout the Roman Empire.

However, I'm ending my side of the discussion because as members of AD we are not supposed to be discussing faith and religious (any religious) materials on the forums.

Any further discussion on this matter between you and myself can be continued via PM. I'm not going to get into trouble because of violating the rules on this website either. I have come to like AD in my short time here and would like to keep posting here casually as I do so.

This is the end of the discussion folks... if you want to preach religion, do that outside the forum or PMland.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back