Pictures of your mailbox

Reba, your mailbox is so beautiful since southerners love to decorate it.

Thank you. :P

I would like to see your picture.

Here is mine... Satisfy? :D

This is my over 7 years old mailbox. I painted and create color myself on mailbox... I will change and restore something on mailbox soon... If I did then I will post this picture to here again... then you will see before and after...

The wall of house, garage and mailbox will be color instead of white...

mb5splmbs.gif

Simple wall blackmailbox That where I'm currency living...

I have no idea about new house have mailbox what looks alike.. yet

Here is mine... Satisfy? :D

This is my over 7 years old mailbox. I painted and create color myself on mailbox... I will change and restore something on mailbox soon... If I did then I will post this picture to here again... then you will see before and after...

The wall of house, garage and mailbox will be color instead of white...

Liebling, It seems you live in a Baravain house ? Those are really warm houses in the winter time !!!!! and cool in the summertime too !!!!! :D

Liebling, It seems you live in a Baravain house ? Those are really warm houses in the winter time !!!!! and cool in the summertime too !!!!! :D

Thank you :D

No, it´s not Bavaria house but country house style. I took a picture of mailbox in evening

I change my mailbox for the season.

Here is how it looks now.

Attachments

• fallbox.jpg
    fallbox.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 32
Ok I know I took so long but here is my mailbox. I painted the post with white paint then put on the new mailbox and add the horse with a girl. Then I put the number on the post. Nice huh??

mailbox.jpg

RedneckMailbox.jpg

My mailbox....

You're busted! You got it off google images :cool: C'mon, don't be a chicken and show your mailbox as your have been showing your pride! :lol:

By the way, my apartment mailbox is just a metal box anyway ;)

Liebling Wow your mailbox is a huge. Obviously, you received too many letters from all over the countries. I am not surprised, you are popular. ;)

:lol: The different form of mailbox of house owners are common like this. The reason is because we receive daily newspapers, weekly magazine, commercials, and letters, small packages to fit the mailbox... If too small mailbox like what I saw in USA... how about newspapers, magazine, commerical fit in small US mailbox? I remember from watch US TV that a newpaper carrier throw the newspapers to each house owner property instead of put newspaper in the mailbox or leave front of the door. How about rainy? snowy?

:lol: The different form of mailbox of house owners are common like this. The reason is because we receive daily newspapers, weekly magazine, commercials, and letters, small packages to fit the mailbox... If too small mailbox like what I saw in USA... how about newspapers, magazine, commerical fit in small US mailbox? I remember from watch US TV that a newpaper carrier throw the newspapers to each house owner property instead of put newspaper in the mailbox or leave front of the door. How about rainy? snowy?
We have a separate box for the newspaper. The newspaper gets put into that box. UPS, USPS, and FedEx deliver my large packages to the front door. Everything else fits in the mailbox.

We have a separate box for the newspaper. The newspaper gets put into that box. UPS, USPS, and FedEx deliver my large packages to the front door. Everything else fits in the mailbox.

Oh I got it. It's good to know that they put newspaper in the box.

I saw on TV that newpaper carrier throw the newspapers to each house property. How about this? Is it common like this?

Oh I got it. It's good to know that they put newspaper in the box.

I saw on TV that newpaper carrier throw the newspapers to each house property. How about this? Is it common like this?
It depends on the community.

When I used to deliver newspapers, I hand carried and folded each paper, and put it wherever the customer wanted it (in a box, between doors, on the porch, etc.) Some customers wanted it put into their hands. Whatever. I walked on my paper route. Now, a lot of papers are delivered by car.

But our local paper provides a box.

It depends on the community.

When I used to deliver newspapers, I hand carried and folded each paper, and put it wherever the customer wanted it (in a box, between doors, on the porch, etc.) Some customers wanted it put into their hands. Whatever. I walked on my paper route. Now, a lot of papers are delivered by car.

But our local paper provides a box.

Man those are good old day by delivery the newspaper. I used to do that. My mom told me that she was the first person to deliver newspaper when she was young. wow

hmm ok i just never thought that people would take an interest in decorating their own mailbox and complimenting on other people's mailboxes. i guess now i see that its just another hobby...lol Well, in my opinion, which means no offense toward anyone- i think its just a box/space where your mails are kept, thats all.

Back