Picture of Your Significant Other

Here's photo of us (my wife and I) that was taken last week and tomorrow is our 23rd anniversary!!!! ;)

NewPicturesofus03-12-08.jpg

Happy 23rd Anniversary,!!! Funny My daughter will be 11 months old soon on april 23rd,,, heee :D

I have tried to post the picture of me through my webcam I couldn't figure it out. So I emailed to the lady from this group named Jolie 77 and she is willing to post my pic of me into this group chat so you all can see it. Yea my face look wired or very square or what lol Just kidding It take her sometime to put it in with my name as Marie.

Marie

I have tried to post the picture of me through my webcam I couldn't figure it out. So I emailed to the lady from this group named Jolie 77 and she is willing to post my pic of me into this group chat so you all can see it. Yea my face look wired or very square or what lol Just kidding It take her sometime to put it in with my name as Marie.

Marie

Yeah, I am working on it. Give me a little bit of time so I can resize it to a smaller size since the photo you sent to me was a little bit big. :)

P.S. - There you go, I put it in your avatar. ;)

Aww that was nice of Jolie to help you, marie! :)

Nice picture, marie! :)

:ty
Aww that was nice of Jolie to help you, marie! :)

Nice picture, marie! :)

:aw::ty: you made me blash. I felt good to hear for what you say to me You made me happy to hear and bright my day. Because of someone in the past of my life in school thought that I was ugly. It hurt me real bad. So my mom and sister kept trying to tell me that I am very beautiful and look nice. i learned from them. I felt good and there's nothing wrong with my face nor my hair. Thanks so much freakycat :hug:

:ty

:aw::ty: you made me blash. I felt good to hear for what you say to me You made me happy to hear and bright my day. Because of someone in the past of my life in school thought that I was ugly. It hurt me real bad. So my mom and sister kept trying to tell me that I am very beautiful and look nice. i learned from them. I felt good and there's nothing wrong with my face nor my hair. Thanks so much freakycat :hug:

Nice pic of you and of course, you look great, Marie!
No body is perfect, really so people should not judge, thats wrong, i
know.
So welcome to Alldeaf and enjoy!

This is my other half, my hubby of course! :D

Attachments

• DisStitchBeachLECJ.jpg
    DisStitchBeachLECJ.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 12
No comment on my significant half? :( Jeez! People (except Jake) are no fun here!

Okay GOODBYE!!!!!

You guys look so cute. How long you and your boyfriend together?

My husband and I married for 11 years. long time. lol He is hearing. I am deaf. Wink

Thank everyone, he's actually my fiance not boyfriend, we're engaged so :)
We been together for 1 1/2 year now.

Back