Picture of your pets

Liebling - 22 years old!?!? I didn't know cat can live that long....

Yes, it´s rare to live over 15 years old... it could be up to between 10 and 15 years but Sussi live longer... We adopted 6 weeks old Sussi in September 1986 from Farm few weeks after our 1st wedding anniversary.

This is Flecky´s & Blacky´s mother Kim. She killed by road accident last year after enjoy to have her for over 3 years until September 2007... She love play at snow.... I miss her terrible... :(

Yes, it´s rare to live over 15 years old... it could be up to between 10 and 15 years but Sussi live longer... We adopted 6 weeks old Sussi in September 1986 from Farm few weeks after our 1st wedding anniversary.

either he's been blessed with graceful long life or you've been feeding him a very proper diet. Sussi doesn't look that old to me in your pix.

They are happy and satisfy after got vitiman paste...

Flecky, 2 years old mixed blue russian cat.

The cats depend on scratch post like crazy... because it´s large...

Sussi and Flecky watch my hubby took Blacky for a walk... Blacky loves walk..., not Sussi and Flecky...

Liebling, your 22 year old cat looks pretty good! Amazing.

Alley Cat cute cats too.

And Tinkerbell, I love ferrets!

either he's been blessed with graceful long life or you've been feeding him a very proper diet. Sussi doesn't look that old to me in your pix.

:ty: Sussi lose some weight and walk slowly... sleep a lot... and scratch on the scratching post... no interesting to play but stare both cats......

I feed her wet foods only and vitiman cream... (see the picture above, my hubby gave vitiman tube paste to give cats to lick the cream... )...

I have difference picture of Sussi as young and old... I will post here when I'm home from work.

Oh yes, accord Guiness Book of World - World Oldest Cat is 34 years old died in 1998.

Yes, it´s Scotland. (I know him from other Forum).

Macian, I didn´t know that you have a dog... :shock:

AlleyCat, your 3 cats are such beautiful and adorable...

Pinky, awwww your cats & kitten is toooooo adorable....

pfft know me from another forum, we exchanged xmas cards lol:hmm:

yes thats alfie my dog, i love him to bits, and like me he loves walkign through the mountians, to the point he doesnt bother sheep or cattle, it's like he knows he wont be allowed back if he does..

Liebling, Alleycat, Macian and other members,

Thank you for post a pictures of your pets here! They are so cute!

Liebling, How many cats do you own?

Gorgeous cats, Liebling. I think Flecky is interesting in terms of the color of the fur.

Liebling, Alleycat, Macian and other members,

Thank you for post a pictures of your pets here! They are so cute!

Liebling, How many cats do you own?

:ty:

I own 4 cats (Sussi 22 years old, Kim over 3 years old, Kim's 2 daughters Flecky & Blacky 2 years old) but Kim killed by road accident last year. Now I have 3 cats.

Gorgeous cats, Liebling. I think Flecky is interesting in terms of the color of the fur.

:ty: She is mixed Blue Russian cat. Her mother Kim is calico cat and father is full Blue Russian cat, live few houses away from my house.

Yes, I agree that Flecky is something different and interesting..

My fat brats as I call them, Mosey is a British Shorthair and Ashy is a Russian Blue. My dear friends have had the beautiful privilege of meeting my babies.

I just love watching them grooming each other and then fighting with each other for no reason. Ahh.. my fat brats! They were skinny when I got them but of course I had to make them fat... right now they're stalking each other. :giggle:

Mosey is on the left and Ashy is on the right.

I love calico cats by the way. The last cat my family had was a calico cat. Of course, my niece has her own cat now but the calico cat lived to be 16-17 years old.

pfft know me from another forum, we exchanged xmas cards lol:hmm:

yes thats alfie my dog, i love him to bits, and like me he loves walkign through the mountians, to the point he doesnt bother sheep or cattle, it's like he knows he wont be allowed back if he does..

Oh yes, why not... can we continue to exchange Xmas card... :P?

My fat brats as I call them, Mosey is a British Shorthair and Ashy is a Russian Blue. My dear friends have had the beautiful privilege of meeting my babies.

I just love watching them grooming each other and then fighting with each other for no reason. Ahh.. my fat brats! They were skinny when I got them but of course I had to make them fat... right now they're stalking each other. :giggle:

awwww your both cats are such beautiful cats...

Very true, I LOVE to watch both twinnie sisters Flecky & Blacky like what you said here... Have 2 or more are something exciting than just one cat... Don't you agree?

awwww your both cats are such beautiful cats...

Very true, I LOVE to watch both twinnie sisters Flecky & Blacky like what you said here... Have 2 or more are something exciting than just one cat... Don't you agree?

Yes two is best than one, I agree! I had Mosey first for a few months then we adopted Ashy to keep Mosey company as he was lonely. Mosey is my baby boy & loves to sleep with me at night and Ashy start to cuddle with me more but Mosey gets jealous.

I wanted to get kittens but my husband said "No more!!" because he cleans their litter box. I don't blame him at all. :lol:

Nice looking cats, Mrs Bucket. I hope they don't bother your Royal Doulton too much!

Back