Picture of your pets

Cute ferrets, Tinkerbell! I had two girls named Rose and Cocopuff. I miss them but I don't think I'll get ferrets again.

The cat is my Leopold. I have another cat named Muffin. My ex hb has them though. I miss them very much! Don't think I'd get another cat again.. but I'd get another dog one day.

first picture with cat. It's cute! I like cat's tongue out.

Cute ferrets, Tinkerbell! I had two girls named Rose and Cocopuff. I miss them but I don't think I'll get ferrets again.

The cat is my Leopold. I have another cat named Muffin. My ex hb has them though. I miss them very much! Don't think I'd get another cat again.. but I'd get another dog one day.

aww, why not get ferrets again? I miss my cat, his name was Simba. Miss him totally. Why not get another cat? I want a dog but not right now, taking my time though.

Dont you love animals? Get any pets you want!! I used to have many many pets in my house... looked like a zoo house. Miss all of my pets but had to get rid of them due of moving and not enough rooms and my health. It sucks! :roll:

Your animals are very cute!!!:)

Snowy Doggy

I thought I'd post a couple of pictures of Amya playing in the snow. She LOVES the snow. If she see snow, she will beg and whine to go outside and stay outside all day. When I tell her to come in..she will have icicles on her fur, so I take her to bathtub and rinse warm water or warm water bath to melt icicles. After done, she run to blanket to keep warm. Few hours later, she beg go back outside!! Guess she loves snow!!

aww, why not get ferrets again? I miss my cat, his name was Simba. Miss him totally. Why not get another cat? I want a dog but not right now, taking my time though.

Dont you love animals? Get any pets you want!! I used to have many many pets in my house... looked like a zoo house. Miss all of my pets but had to get rid of them due of moving and not enough rooms and my health. It sucks! :roll:

I love animals, but I am allergic to some so I have to be careful. :aw: I am perfectly fine with dogs. My parents did not like having animals in the house so I didn't grow up with animals. Just fish.. :lol: How fortunate you are!

Ferrets need a lot of care and time, and I don't have the resources anymore. I do love them, though. Yours are gorgeous!

I think having pets are special and I will definitely look for the right pet when time is right!

me and my dog

benhope.jpg

I can't recall if I've posted some of these before, so if I have, sorry! I have 3 cats, and here is the first one:

Millie:

millie1.jpg

millie2.jpg

millie3.jpg

Gorgeous photo! This looks like Scotland. Did I guess even close?

Yes, it´s Scotland. (I know him from other Forum).

Macian, I didn´t know that you have a dog... :shock:

AlleyCat, your 3 cats are such beautiful and adorable...

Pinky, awwww your cats & kitten is toooooo adorable....

Here is my 2 twinie sister cats

Left Flecky, 2 years old mixed Russian cat and Right Blacky, 2 years old Blacky.

They are very close...

Sussi, 22 years old cat.

This is cats´s favorite scratch post since I bought for them last summer... their scratch post is worn out...

Both cats fighting for want to sit on top of scratch post so I bought another one then they are happy... :D

All 3 cats are at garden...

All 3 cats got vitimans paste ...

Liebling - 22 years old!?!? I didn't know cat can live that long....

They are happy and satisfy after got vitiman paste...

Flecky, 2 years old mixed blue russian cat.

The cats depend on scratch post like crazy... because it´s large...

Sussi and Flecky watch my hubby took Blacky for a walk... Blacky loves walk..., not Sussi and Flecky...

Back