Picture of your pets

Aww - all these animals are soo cute! Love animals! I am a dog lover, by the way. :lol:

Here is a picture of Albert E. (chihuahua), Roger (Vizla/Lab), and Kenja (Dutch Shepherd). There are a lot more pictures of my dogs in my album.
peacefulgentle-albums-my-life-pictures-picture1879-kenja-dutch-shepherd-roger-vizla-lab-albert-e-look-tiny-white-cage-kenja-standing.html
<br><br>Hey, picture does not show. I put the full link to it, using a picture I have in my album. Can someone tell me why it does not show? Thx. <br>

Cute dog. So he is a hearing dog?
No he is not a guide dog he just helps me hear ..I can not hear the door and I hear nothing while I sleep kept him when he barks and if someone comes near me he would bit their face off lol he is very very protective of me ..I got him free on craigslist March 2006 and the best thing I have even done latley

5x8olt.jpg

My homegirl's daugther's kitty. She love to lay down at sink. :D

35347bd.jpg
My homegirl's cat. She is silly cat! :D

2j62w7a.jpg

I held the newborn kitty. It's my friend's cat gave a kittens born.

Wow! You have 4 ferrets. Thank you for post a pictures of your pet. :D

Anytime! They are an amazing ferrets I ever have in my life. They brights my days everyday wheneverr I am down or having a bad day at work. I always go get them out to play and make me laugh:laugh2:!!

Cute ferrets, Tinkerbell! I had two girls named Rose and Cocopuff. I miss them but I don't think I'll get ferrets again.

The cat is my Leopold. I have another cat named Muffin. My ex hb has them though. I miss them very much! Don't think I'd get another cat again.. but I'd get another dog one day.

My new roommate has 6 cats. 3 kittens, mom n pop cats and a old cat with no tail. I will take pictures of them when I can. :) The kittens are soooo cute!

Back