Picture of your pets

I would never have turtle for pet , I think it's so unfair for the turtle.

I really admire the amount of care and love all of these awesome pets are getting. Fate has really smiled upon them to have such caring owners. Oh and great pictures!!

:wave:FF, upcoming :birthday: wishes for all your kitties!
Maybe you could make them all fish cake:)

Oh please, my cats eat better than I do sometimes! :laugh2: I love them more than anything, they're the closest thing I'll ever get to kids! :laugh2: Skittles (Savannah) is pretty anti-social to anyone but me. If you go to pet him he'll usually growl or attack a bit. He doesn't really like new people. A few introductions and he's usually okay but don't expect a love fest. With me he's attached to me at the hip. From when I walk in the door to when I leave he's following me. He even waits on the sink while I shower. :roll: Starburst, she's more friendly and easy going. (Bengal) she's just like most other house cats you'd find or interact with. Attached to me at the hip as well but always eager to squeeze a pet out of new people visiting. :P They bother get along very well so that's nice too. :P

Gertie and Smoochy are pretty much like your two cats as you describe, one is freindly the other is a snob but freindly to me, Gertie (snob to others) is extremely talkative a follows me to toilet everyday, weird she actually have conversations with me...i will up load the video of that soon (think i might have already) lol

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1399148982.852800.jpg
Guinness sunbathing.
Haven't decided yet if I'll take him for a lion cut for the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

ImageUploadedByAllDeaf1399160268.549105.jpg
This is from last year or the year before.

Sent from my iPod touch using AllDeaf

Back