Picture of your pets

Snow shoe Siamese
1 yr old

Attachments

• 20130526_230914.jpg
    20130526_230914.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 12
The darker one, ( Skittles ) is a Savannah. The lighter of the two ( Starburst ) is a Bengal.

luuuv your kittens, look after them!, now wondering did they costed you a bomb? what figures from a breeder or pet shop? (i hope not pet shop- they're the worst place to buy them from) I'm against pet shop (stores to you), but pet supply stores is fine...

my opinion is that, if you want to breed and sell, you should have a license for that...and same goes for owning dogs...cats exempted (apart from BIG cats) as you aren't obliged to take them out for walking (thus needs to be trained) can't do that with cats (ok Derek not hand clapping ok, lol)

im not being 'nosy' , im curious what they go for, as for Frisky saying its not rare...im not sure about that...maybe some colors would be, perhaps (i think)

btw 4 more days of study and Still working hard...not too bad...just plenty of time to fine tune but i'm persistent so I'm making damn sure i pass it

wake up dog!!! you are late for work!!!!

1393494_10103167777665049_1238244488_n.jpg

What kind of dog do you have, it very cute.

Well bengals are cheaper than Savannahs of course. I got both of them from breeders. The Bengal ran me around $1000 and the Savannah ran me a few.... more than that. A little embarassing to admit, but I busted my butt and wanted them so I figured, why not? :doh:

Well bengals are cheaper than Savannahs of course. I got both of them from breeders. The Bengal ran me around $1000 and the Savannah ran me a few.... more than that. A little embarassing to admit, but I busted my butt and wanted them so I figured, why not? :doh:

so what's their termperments like bengal more easy going? savannah smarter? my siams are incredibly smart, and frendly and talktative (Gertie is) Smoochy is more a game-player when he' s the mood, gert just want meow lots if tired or what she jsut wants to curl and cuddle..
really different cats, both are brother and sister from same breeder i got them 250+275 each worth 500-1000, but prob worth what i paid, not perfect but i bought them for the personalities than looks, moggys arent too bright and not very sociable

i can get a Bengal 650 or 500 and will later on, but 2 cats 2 dogs is enough for me

i busted mine too, and i dont work...a student here...loving pets is more important than 'ownership brag' i think you do though (love them)

i busted mine too, and i dont work...a student here...loving pets is more important than 'ownership brag' i think you do though (love them)

Oh please, my cats eat better than I do sometimes! :laugh2: I love them more than anything, they're the closest thing I'll ever get to kids! :laugh2: Skittles (Savannah) is pretty anti-social to anyone but me. If you go to pet him he'll usually growl or attack a bit. He doesn't really like new people. A few introductions and he's usually okay but don't expect a love fest. With me he's attached to me at the hip. From when I walk in the door to when I leave he's following me. He even waits on the sink while I shower. :roll: Starburst, she's more friendly and easy going. (Bengal) she's just like most other house cats you'd find or interact with. Attached to me at the hip as well but always eager to squeeze a pet out of new people visiting. :P They bother get along very well so that's nice too. :P

Back