Picture of your pets

1005550_10103860216781509_3368735200406515177_n.jpg

Marley on the way home from getting her summer hair cut.
image.jpg

Almost an hour later and the bows are still in. YEAH!!!!!

You have a lifetime babysitter Angel....me!....at no charge either...:giggle:...she looks so sweet and cute!...who could not want to hug and kiss her....

Thanks RR.....How I wish I had someone like you to watch her for me. I find myself not wanting to go on any trips because I don't want her away from me.

I know we will have to go to Chicago a few times later this year. Two of my hubbies neices got engaged this weekend.

:wave:Angel your girl looks very cute and cozy - and I'm mildy shocked the bows stayed-

I know what you mean about the trips!

:wave:Angel your girl looks very cute and cozy - and I'm mildy shocked the bows stayed-

I know what you mean about the trips!

Thanks dogmom......She took out the bows after my husband saw her.:giggle:

image.jpg

My sister-in-law just posted this picture on facebook of their new puppy.
OMG cutest thing I have ever seen. She is 9 weeks old. She did not post what kind of dog she is but I am guessing a Goldendoodle.

I want one!!!!!

Just found out that this dog is a Wheaton Whoodle cross back meaning she is 3/4 Wheaton and 1/4 Poodle. Her mom is a Wheaton and her dad is a Whoodle. Wheaton's are an Irish breed, no shedding and she will get to no more then 30 pounds. Her name is Maille. I'm so in love!!!!

Last edited:
View attachment 21101

My sister-in-law just posted this picture on facebook of their new puppy.
OMG cutest thing I have ever seen. She is 9 weeks old. She did not post what kind of dog she is but I am guessing a Goldendoodle.

I want one!!!!!

Just found out that this dog is a Wheaton Whoodle cross back meaning she is 3/4 Wheaton and 1/4 Poodle. Her mom is a Wheaton and her dad is a Whoodle. Wheaton's are an Irish breed, no shedding and she will get to no more then 30 pounds. Her name is Maille. I'm so in love!!!!

Beautiful dog!!

Back