Picture of You Drunk!

I did drunk a few time, but someone take a pix of me. I don't have it. I try ask my friend see if he have it. I hope. If I have. will post later on!!

u know what is it this.

the reason why i take this picture cuz i am fuckin trippin mix with drunk but it does not come with it drink cup. :D

Attachments

• cap_009.jpg
    cap_009.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 389
Me and Chad :)

DCP_0386.sized.jpg

my friend have a pic of me drunk --ill ask him to send it to me and ill post it in here l8r.. heh

Originally posted by Alex
Ironheartz,

I understand how you feel, but I can assure you that Kevin didn't mean anything serious by the way he posed himself at the party, and he's no racist because he hangs out with all kinds of people. I know because I know him in real life. :)

:thumb: I guess seeing a blackface sort of makes me pissed but I assure you I have no hatred or grievances against Kevbo. Its not about him, at all. Its about the statement that he made as a blackface. I'm sure you know him as a friendly person, where I don't know him.

*sighing* I just don't want peepz to think that being a blackface is funny and take it to heart to do the same thing that's all.

However, thank you for your insight, Alex. :)

If I have a pic of myself being drunk, I would post it up, but I don't have any, not even one. :( I have been drunk heavily twice, and I'm not going to do it again, not ever!

Originally posted by ChelEler
If I have a pic of myself being drunk, I would post it up, but I don't have any, not even one. :( I have been drunk heavily twice, and I'm not going to do it again, not ever!

Why u dont want to drink anymore.. where is ur enjoy??:eek:

Do you like to begin straight ass all the time no FUN ? sometime feel like you want to drink with buzz.. forgot about all the problem and relax let is chill it out good time or stoned no matter.

Back