Picture of You Drunk!

Ghosta? That where my homies and I hosted the party, but i didn't see you there....i guess that time i didn't know it's you. latah

LOL they all are very funny, it is a pity that i dont have any drunk photo but i will go and have a look later and will post it up if i find one!

Gosh, can't really find any recent ones, so I will have to go with the ones from when I was in England, with deaf Brit group. That was Xmas Eve 97... a while ago... LOL I am the one in black shirt, with my friend's lapland hat. ;)

Erin and me
We went to the night club and we got drunk and had the picture taken so next day when i opened in my bag and saw the picture, i said WTF I don't remember when i was in the picture :eek:

Last edited:
:laugh2: @ this thread - i definitely have lot of drunken pictures :o but i want to wait til my birthday on tuesday which im going to be 21 - and i required to be DRUNK! i promise ill have someone to get snapshot of me and ill post on wednesday!! ;)

kev, u have a responsibility!! ;)

I never got drunk before.

I tried to, I drank four bottles on NYE party. I ate a huge dinner (big ass cheezburger and etc) before this party. :o

Originally posted by Coralicious
I never got drunk or buzzed before. It's not worth to try it.
ofcourse its worth it, you're just afraid to take the chance.. go for it.

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
so you let her get drunk, am I understanding this correct? you are her big sis.... dont let her think drinking underage is okay, no more again..that one time is over...we all make mistakes but what is important is to learn from it.

oh god.... youre saying that its bad thing. :roll:

Originally posted by kevbo
In my first year at RIT (2000), there was a big event at some place in Rochester called Ghosta on Halloween's Day. That night, I dressed as a black man with brown on my face as you can see the picture. When I got drunk, something got in my eyes and I had to rub it then it got worst because the makeup got in my eyes. I was soo fucked up. :o

haha, is that AJ with you?

Nah, I ain't posting up a picture of me drunk and I don't think I have a picture of me drunk yet..

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
ofcourse its worth it, you're just afraid to take the chance.. go for it.

No, I disagree with you. It's not worth it. Yes, I'm afraid to do it. I'm not taking my chance to get drunk or do some drugs. I got a lot of peer pressure in high school. I feel so lucky that I never get drunk. I just don't want to do it. It's your life and you can do whatever u want to do. ;)

In my first year at RIT (2000), there was a big event at some place in Rochester called Ghosta on Halloween's Day. That night, I dressed as a black man with brown on my face as you can see the picture. When I got drunk, something got in my eyes and I had to rub it then it got worst because the makeup got in my eyes. I was soo fucked up. :o

:o Why would you as a white man be dressed as a black man and have a painted black face? Don't you realize how demeaning that was and showcased yourself as a racist?

I'm African-American and Native American mixed-and for me to read that quote of yours utterly made me realize that racism is still thriving today and coming from a deaf person trying to make it into a hearing world.

I hope in the future you won't do that again, please.

Originally posted by Ironheartz
:o Why would you as a white man be dressed as a black man and have a painted black face?
Because I want to be cool like you?

Don't you realize how demeaning that was and showcased yourself as a racist?
This is America.

I'm African-American and Native American
I care because?

mixed-and for me to read that quote of yours utterly made me realize that racism is still thriving today
Old news.

and coming from a deaf person trying to make it into a hearing world.
I'm in deaf and hearing worlds. Do not jump the conlusions.

I hope in the future you won't do that again, please.
And what?

Ironheartz,

I understand how you feel, but I can assure you that Kevin didn't mean anything serious by the way he posed himself at the party, and he's no racist because he hangs out with all kinds of people. I know because I know him in real life. :)

oh shit, I forgot about that one. :laugh2:

its when you and nicki dressed as jamacian. damn you were in pain after you rubbed your eye. :eek:

Back